Reddit Posts
Mentions
In VBIO again on this dip. This has so much potential with a pr or news she's gone . Not missing it so I will buy and wait .
VBIO daily looks good
Bought into the AH dip for VBIO, gonna see how that shakes out
Bought VBIO and KOS today because I was bored. How bad will this be by Monday?
VBIO moving on no news. They do have catalysts coming. Any positive news or pr and this can easily double from here imo. Public float is only 880 000 shares Also has government backup which is always a nice safety net to have. Good luck to all !
Also hoping on VBIO since I've actually fucked myself today
VBIO no worries now..all good..happy I added on the dip this morning .lfg!
I'm not saying that I'm counting on VBIO to save my portfolio today, but uhhhhh
Need VBIO to start skyrocketing🫸🫷
NCPL & VBIO for me today
I’m in on VBIO at 2.50
Don't worry about VBIO. Once news hits (upcoming catalysts) it should double up easily. Hold or add on dips is what i am doing. I am very confident in VBIO. Not FA. Due your own DD and you will see the obvious set up. Oh, and a small float too.
I hope VBIO gets another run to $4
VBIO is the next runner 🏃♀️ soon as well
In MKDW at $1.56 In VBIO at $2.73 Have a good day all ! Lick my balls haters
VBIO was my fault tho id admit
True and that did happen with VBIO and CXAI
HOWL didn’t succeed in moving on up, but VBIO up 20%
HOWL on the move. Keep an eye on VBIO it’s breaking out
VBIO fell back down and probably isn’t coming up anytime soon
VBIO is moving up, but they approved a reverse split so be extra careful
Exactly, I rarely use them and only situationaly and/or set them low... Like VBIO on that huge spike to 1.30 Wednesday...I was already in at .337 and no sl....didn’t set my first sl until it spiked to the first halt...then raised my sl at each halt, the last one at 1.18 when it halted at 1.30...triggered immediately after halt over.
So are you holding VBIO currently or no? Wondering if it's worth to jump in at this price for a short-term hold.
I do alot of momentum as well. After big dips...Look into why did it dip? Then, how far it dipped, especially relative to the 52 week high/low. In general its almost always an overeaction. The times when you don't want to buy is if there is massive dilution or possible immenent risk of being delisted. There was a stock (I tried to find it in my history) that dropped like 75-85% overnight about a year ago...went from like 18.00 and I bought it for like 1.75 premarket....The CEO tweeted out the night before negative stuff about retail investors and wanting the daytraders out of his stock...apparently, people panicked...maybe thought dilution was coming...point is..in most cases the drop is exaggerated because retail investors are weak and they often panic...once it starts its like a snowball rolling down hill. Ended up selling that stock between 5.00-6.00.. So, VBIO spiked...people and/or sl triggered....crashed to about where it started and then continued to crash....dilution...sometimes the shorts attack...so VBIO fell to a new 52 week low..for me, any stock that crashes that far to a new or close to new 52 week low, I am buying...you just have to be willing to have your money tied up for a bit..impossible to predict exactly when to buy in general...just think whats causing it and, after watching it, where is the support. VBIO is risky due to dilution so I would only buy low after open..and scalp before 4:00.
VBIO... Perfect example of buying after a massive dip and waiting for a reversal...reversals can come AH the same day, the day after or a couple days/weeks later, but 99% of the time, they will come not too long after the dip...its way less risky and easy money. Bought back at .20 after dip after 1.30 spike Wednesday and sold half at .23 and half at .26 today.
VBIO is taking off again. careful tho, might be a lot of bag holders wanting to get out
I agree and I also rarely use them...only for specific situations like when VBIO spiked 300% yesterday. If you get good entries that alone prevents having to use them.
Counter argument. I didn’t place a stop loss in VBIO and now I am sitting at 0.19$ per share.
Yeah...stop losses can hurt just as much as they help...the key to avoiding these issues 99% of the time is to get a really good entry. With VBIO today I bought at .337 and no sl until the big spike...then raised my sl 3 times at the halts and tighter to the current price the higher it went...triggered at 1.18.
VBIO..If the volume is there AH and we beat the shorts, it could have a nice reversal....its trying now.
i just bought VBIO on a gamble, but on looking closer this stock is at a perfect price to destroy short sellers if you all buy any amount 1 share 10 shares a 1000 shares anything we could squeeze the hell out of these shorts force them to panic sell. DOWN WITH THE SHORT SELLERS!! lets attack
alright ill gamble, in VBIO at .2168 lets go
VBIO...reversal AH after huge fall? ONDS..very impressive financials and has earnings tomorrow before market opens...very interesting because its also very highly shorted.
Just put all my life savings into VBIO, I'll be a millionaire by tomorrow guaranteed.
**$CAPS** is about to pull a **$VBIO** in reverse; bids are starting to fill in, shares have settled. Don't chase 🤙
Wow. VBIO is the ultimate pumpendump. Holy shit. https://preview.redd.it/wqbspckkoyih1.png?width=1587&format=png&auto=webp&s=ef7fc3adaa85327463c5495d97decdf5a6bdab80
How about VBIO. It is still worth to put more money into it or it is done? This somehow can get back after such a rug pull?
I hope what happened with VBIO happens with CXAI tomorrow
I found VBIO at .33 and I was just watching it while working and now I want to cry lol
See how RMCF, VBIO and OFAL are doing? NXXT I expect the same from you
Fuck. After months of massive and intensive scripting, sourcing over 7GB of charts, Version 7 of my indicator was finally completed last night. It detected VBIO. But it's in the testing phase, so I didn't trust it yet. Go have a look at VBIO.
$VBIO is jumping but these immediate halts are killing me!
VBIO Volume pouring in!!
VBIO looks really good...currently at .34...sells are at .41...says alot!