BKYI
BIO-key International, Inc. Common Stock
Mentions (24Hr)
0.00% Today
Reddit Posts
Cyber Sector and Some Promising Names: $IPM, $IDAI, $BKYI
BKYI and a Breakout forming?
A Multi-Regional Catalyst and a New Office
BKYI and the SFTi Analysis
Bio-Key International (BKYI) β Saudi government contract + Nov 14 earnings could be the start of a massive turnaround
Bio-Key International (BKYI) β Saudi government contract + Nov 14 earnings could be the start of a massive turnaround
Momentum Watchlist β 10/28/25
did anyone follow my DD on $BKYI? You should have...
did anyone follow my DD on $BKYI? You should have...
did anyone follow my DD on $BKYI? You should have...
$BKYI - buy them when they ain't
BKYI - News Released today
How is $BKYI not getting any traction???
Bio-Key (BKYI) - a microcap sleeper?
Bio-Key (BKYI) - a microcap sleeper?
Is anyone watching $BKYI? They have piles of good news coming out and the prices in AH/PM fluctuate wildly.
Bio-Key Int'l ( $BKYI under $3.15): Biometric ID stock back to a great buy price (IMHO )
$BKYI ( under $3.15) Bio-Key Int'l- Small cap Biometric ID stock at nice BUY level (IMHO)
#premarket #watchlist 09/21 $NNVC - NanoViricides' Remdesivir-Encapsulated COVID-19 Therapy Shows Encouraging , $BKYI - old news...BIO-key Expands Channel , $VRDN -Viridian Therapeutics secures $85M capital raise.... Any trading ideas? Welcome in comments! Also check my app.
BioKey Int'l ($BKYI under $3.25) Update to my recent discussion on this Cyber Security Stock
$BKYI Bio-Key International stock (under $3.25) IMHO may be on the verge of realizing its value as premier Biometric Security supplier
$BKYI at $3.70 Bio-Key Int'l, very undervalued BioMetric Identity Security S/W supplier may catch up atleast half way to its $13.68 52 week high
BKYI at 4.10 , with a 52 week Lo/Hi of 2.75 / 13.65 has barely started it post Covid recovery
Bio-Key International ( BKYI) IMHO is way undervalued under $4; post Covid recovery play
Bio Key ( BKYI) International at $3.50 appears to have turned the corner; revenue ramping up.
Bio_Key International (BKYI) Identity Software company on sale at $3.15l record earnings
Hey you GUUUUYYYYS! Tell me why I shouldnβt. (BKYI) Bio-key
Small Cap Security Software Bio Key ( BKYI) may be on verge of growth
Mentions
$BKYI πππ GOT DEFENCE ORDER BIO-key Secures $1.04M License Renewal and Expansion Order From Foreign Retail Bank
Iβm taking 4.5% gain on BKYI here . not a fan of holding in after hours. Best of luck to all! .535-.561
BKYI needs one more test of .54 on this hour. Watching for that. If volume floods in around there I might average up some on this trade. Do your own research not financial advice.
BKYI holding up beautifully above .53. About 6% gain so far. Setting up a stop loss slightly above entry now. Iβll profit regardless. Charts are saying bullish so I plan to keep raising my stop according to price action.
BKYI I grabbed a position at .535. Let see how it plays out. I like the chart. Like the volume. Riding the 5,15,30.
Watching this .53 test on BKYI. If the volume increases and can maintain above .53. I may trade the 15min chart before open. Waiting for this next 15min candle to form at 8:15.
Iβm watching charts on BKYI. Volume above 1million on a 10million float. Fintel has it at about 13% short. Watching 5,15,30min HA charts through premarket. Wonβt make any moves until open.
https://www.stocktitan.net/news/BKYI/bio-key-emea-subsidiary-partners-with-citadel-global-to-expand-india-1ntbh44mz7bl.html
Up $135 today on two PDYN and one BKYI trade. I'm not usually very active during pre, but putting some effort into pre today. π
I donβt play with penny stocks but $BKYI is getting ready for take off to $1.00
thinking about jumping into BKYI for another run, but idk, might be done
BKYI - huge news trapping shorts. Could see huge spikes and drops here
Decent flip on BKYI whatβs next yall lol
BYKI - News [https://www.stocktitan.net/news/BKYI/bio-key-and-visualforma-awarded-contract-to-secure-digital-oagvtpjtoox6.html](https://www.stocktitan.net/news/BKYI/bio-key-and-visualforma-awarded-contract-to-secure-digital-oagvtpjtoox6.html)
is it too late for BKYI?
The latest news on BKYI might seem promising, but it's worth considering the broader sector trends, particularly how tech stocks have been performing lately. If the overall momentum is still bearish, any uptick could be short-lived. For a deeper dive into the data, check out this link: https://aimytrade.io/ticker/BKYI?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=comment&utm_campaign=RobinHoodPennyStocks.
https://www.stocktitan.net/news/BKYI/bio-key-and-visualforma-awarded-contract-to-secure-digital-oagvtpjtoox6.html
BKYI at $1 with earnings tomorrow AM
BKYI earnings tomorrow morning
BKYI doing well π€
LPTX and BKYI are my plays
BKYI..this one risong fast. You may want to get in before it hits 1.00
What is up with BKYI? Saw they signed a partnership but every comment is getting downvoted?
BKYI will hit at least $1.20...not enough of an early gain for 9:30 sell off.. Volume will pick up
BKYI looks to be getting a pop this morning https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bio-key-partners-vaporvm-expand-090000107.html
Great news for BKYI, will forsure hit $1
BKYI has announced a new deal, 2 new partnerships within the last week and has earnings friday.
BKYI News. https://www.stocktitan.net/news/BKYI/bio-key-partners-with-vapor-vm-to-expand-reach-of-its-advanced-qu6tqshg4fdf.html
Cmbm, MTC, BYND, now LFS Every day a new opportinity arises However, i still have wet paper hands so i dislike risks (i didnt go into BKYI even with the news, could have made an easy 25%)
BKYI earnings on Friday.
Ya think it ca. Go higher? I feel its a BKYI situation as in "Good news! Still, the stock will remain stable trought the day kgnoring the initial pump"
Anyone else checking out this BKYI? It has N/A scores on Zacks but it seems to have a good bit of volume and chatter on Yahoo. Just curious who's looking at this as well. I'm thinking of getting in.
anyone still in BKYI? I liked the way it was moving the last few hours so stayed in but my avg is higher than Iβd like it to be and I donβt think Iβd like to hold anything over the weekend
They credit is all yours. I was busy with the BKYI spike managed to make $40 off it earlier
after BKYI war welcome to NUAI and note my name to history call mw mr.NUAI(November u are in NUAI)
NUAI is a big deal more than BKYI for real
BKYI on its way back under $1 lol
who calls time of death on BKYI ?
It hit 1.34 like 45 minutes ago. Why are you hyperfocused on replying and word vomiting to every BKYI comment made like it stole your boyfriend? Get a new topic?
BKYI 500 shares to borrow @ 191.79. Nice.
$BKYI has warrants at 1.02 be careful
BKYI was the play today, made all my losses back letβs gooo, still time to join in
BKYI 
You get downvotes for BKYI but get upvotes for Chinese scam stocks. Gotta love this community π€£π€£ππ
BKYI ππππππ https://preview.redd.it/e7eu20k6wuzf1.jpeg?width=1179&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1f432192c6e27b9d542c088dee741df0212d2832
BKYI RUNNING!!! https://preview.redd.it/npld1ah3wuzf1.jpeg?width=1179&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0f5e68384d39d8f7af0a6fb64df134d2b3b1dc31
Quick 17% on BKYI as a consolation prize for me after a horrible week. Done for the day, see you on Monday and let's hope it will be a better week!
Good shit I bought BKYI at .86 but pussied out at .955
BKYI not missing this one
BKYI ask getting thinner once again, ready for another gap up. Let's see $1.50
Anyone buying BKYI now? Still a good time?
Hold BKYI float is tinyyyyyy, shorts are in heavy $3 minimum by EOD. $10 BY next week
BKYI is mooning today, imagine being down in your portfolio today KEKW. Market is great!
BKYI & MTVA πππ DHX π if it gets volume REFR earnings tonight but riskyβ¦
BKYI to $3 today. 0 shares left to short, anything above $1 is trouble for them. Buy and hold. Low floater! And please hold this time
Just watched BKYI swing from like .88 to .98 in seconds
Made a quick 10% BKYI profit probably gonna go even higher but I donβt wanna be the one caught holding the bag
BKYI has a $4.3 million market cap and got a defense contract in the Middle East. I can see this easily running over $1 today
Now is the time to get back in BKYI
BKYI got to $1 u guys was actually right for once kudos
BKYI up 35%. Bought 3500 shares at .67!
BKYI this is real news not a pump
I'm glad I got in BKYI when I did...this one is moving UP 
RUBI and BKYI look good so far. Watch for volume, try to get a good entry but be careful. its a friday....
BKYI The primary reason is the "Catalyst Quality" of the news released today (Nov 7). This isn't "fluff" or a "pump" press release; it is a "Tier 1" (Grade A) contract announcement. The selection of $BKYI biometric technology by a major Middle East defense organization serves as powerful "Validation" that the company's tech is legitimate and high-quality. When this Grade A news event meets a stock with a "Low Float" (very low circulating share supply), it creates a classic recipe that attracts immense speculative buying pressure.
BYKI. This is a high-quality news catalyst. Securing a deal with a major defense organization provides massive validation for $BKYI's biometric Identity and Access Management (IAM) technology. βLow Float Dynamics: The stock has a very low public float (approx. 6.9M shares). A major news event into this small supply of shares can create an explosive, volatile price squeeze if momentum buyers step in.
Anyone on XLO, RUBI or BKYI? These three have had a good rise!
BKYI looking good this morning, last time it moved like this it ran to over $2
[https://www.stocktitan.net/news/BKYI/bio-key-secures-significant-identity-and-biometric-security-smpc9s5t4lg9.html](https://www.stocktitan.net/news/BKYI/bio-key-secures-significant-identity-and-biometric-security-smpc9s5t4lg9.html)
Saw the BKYI news just at time but scared, now %25 -\_-
Not a few hours, but itβs .78 2 days later. Thatβs 50% loss. Shameβ¦.I will hold until BKYI finds the light of day again. Company is atleast crawling out of the negative net profit slowly, but surelyβ¦. Maybe itβll bounce back beginning of the year. I canβt imagine a projection of -.12 EPS will bump it up past 1$, could be wrong though.
Acc to nasdaq 13 november. Just saw latest press release on nasdaq as well that an insititutional investor is converting 3.1m warrants into common stock. Means BKYI receives 3.1m cash inflow AND that there will be a large institutional investor in the company. Public float from what i understand will remain the same. Press release here: https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/bio-key-international-enters-31-million-warrant-inducement-transaction-2025-10-27
You mean BKYI had its full pump during premarket right... That's what chatgpt was saying... It went up too early premarket so by market open it was done/low volume.
Yeah but BKYI had news too and failed at market open
https://www.stocktitan.net/news/BKYI/bio-key-international-enters-into-3-1-million-warrant-inducement-yskahmgvr21h.html
Search fo BKYI on this subreddit, i made a dd about it like 3 weeks ago. My posts got no traction. I was the only one buying in at the time. Now look at it.. I still want to underscore one thing, the key is THE FLOAT. Thers only 6.5m shares. If the buying pressure keeps on, it will keep climbing. It has better squeze potential than other stocks that are actually shorted, just becuase the low float and the price...
Am I screwed? BKYI @ 1.83
Anyone know if it would be too late for BKYI