Meta Materials Inc
I think one of the mods in the MMAT sub is bought by the shills now after watching him making a post. (Link in comment) And just as the original MMTLP sub and its mod being bought out had me jacked, this is getting me jacked with a shit eating grin. LFG!! (Holy shit. He deleted it now.)
$MMAT(Long Term) $MMTLP 3 Things about the S1/A, Screenshot from Amendment 3 1. Currently a blank date on the spin off, awaiting approval. 2. Confirms MMTLP to Next Bridge, will become private and untradable, once approved and finished. 3. Meta Materials owns ALL the outstanding & Benefit
$MMAT $MMTLP 3 Things about the S1/A3 1. Currently a blank date on the spin off, awaiting approval. 2. Confirms MMTLP to Next Bridge, will become private and untradable, once approved and finished. 3. Meta Materials owns ALL the outstanding & would benefit from the deal
$MMTLP $MMAT S1/A3 $MMAT $MMTLP 3 Things about the S1/A, Screenshot from Amendment 3 1. Currently a blank date on the spin off, awaiting approval. 2. Confirms MMTLP to Next Bridge, will become private and untradable, once approved and finished. 3. Meta Materials owns ALL the outstanding &Benefits
You bought a Put. If so, you should be up money. How much depends on when you bought to open the contract. Now had you Sold the $2 put. You are gonna be the proud owner of 100 MMAT at $2 each less premium. These terms help your audience realize what trade you made. I read Cash account meaning you could have sold the PUT and will lose the $200 capital to take ownership of shares. Or you bought the PUT and will receive the value of the contract, which is ITM
There seems to be an inherited connection of MMTLP and MMAT originating from the creation of MMTLP from the original Torchlight $TRCH company. The prices of both tickers have been almost in perfect tandem with MMAT trading at 20%, or 1/5th of MMTLP up AND down! On top, a lot of OG TRCH people want to re-invest their gains into MMAT. The options chain is crazy now and when the price of MMTLP rises and takes MMAT with it, A LOT of calls with be ITM making it a gamma squeeze. I did not get into MMTLP because I'm EU location but I'm deep in MMAT. I got both, Calls and shares and when my early calls don't print enough I'm going to exercise the calls and let the shares ride further.
\+Praying MMAT Goes Up \+AVCT Bagholder so that Cloud DoD Contract Money better come in soon \+Hopped into COSM after selling when much lower. But I'm here for the saucey gains. ​ Either way you calculate it, I'll be on the moon or deep depression very soon.
Got in at .145 sold at .60 Sitting here wishing I’d sold at .80, but I’m not too salty. That’s a huge profit in a week. Paid my rent. Now looking for the next play. If Cosm hits .30 again, I might jump back in and ride it again. For now? Appreciating my free rent, and dumping all leftovers into GME and MMAT. 🤷🏼♂️
He didn't. He gave up 50/50 controlling interest in MMAT to retain the rights to work and sell the assets. That's why it was a 1/3-2/3 split. He's so bullish on the oil assets they gave up hundreds of millions to keep it. He will now be a billionaire I bet.
COMS is looking like the new "get in early play ". Few people are talking about it which is usually how these runs start and a good time to get in, so you're in along with the ride & not chasing. that being said, Mmat may still be a good choice as well, ( IN MY OWN OPINION ! ) even tho it's ran a good bit, this is due to certain circumstances involving MMTLP going private and talks about profits going from MMTLP into MMAT among other rumors. This is not financial advice of course.
Fixed income actually was able to put the order in with no issues, if you’re with fidelity I would try again and specifically ask for that department. MMAT is just a trust me bro play, MMTLP is a true squeeze play. NFA
I wouldn’t be surprised is COSM continues to run for a few more days, but MMAT has plenty of DD backing it and a long term play with MMAT is def the money maker, overall could be worth throwing some money at COSM just in case it reallyyyy takes off but MMAT is the safer bet
Impossible to know but I would either stick with MMAT or even double down. MMAT has a unique setup with an actual deadline. While I can't buy MMTLP here in EU there appears to be an interesting connection between MMTLP and MMAT. MMAT has been consistently trading at 20% (0.2 ratio) of MMTLP's price the last coupleof weeks. Up AND down! My best explanation is that they are somewhat connected via an unknown ETF or are together in some shady basket. Apparently, some whales who have bought into MMTLP set some limit sells at ~$350 for MMTLP which I decided for myself to be a realistic upper limit. That would put MMAT at ~$70 and on top, a lot of ppl here on reddit disclosd that they want to put some or all gain back into MMAT, putting a lot of buying pressure into a short period of time. Make with that what you want. NFA.
Stick with your avg on MMAT. There is only 10 days left for MMTLP and peeps will pore their gains into it. Just be patient. I do know what you mean about COSM, I was going to buy, But I know MMAT will explode any day now and didn’t want to miss out
MMAT is more volatile, has options, and therefore highest possible ROI. It also doubles as a long term play outside of the short squeeze. COSM is the safer play that will net less ROI. I’m in on both but mostly on MMAT since it’s potential to MOASS is very high.
The MMAT guys are gonna hate to hear this but I almost sold some MMTLP today to buy more COSM. Sort of regret not doing it now, that was before the insider news and post action. My thought was COSM seems likely to pop at any point, even if mmtlp does its a week or so away and I could likely buy back in