NVDX
T-Rex 2X Long NVIDIA Daily Target ETF
Mentions (24Hr)
-100.00% Today
Reddit Posts
Mother switched brokerage and gave me her mature rira in May... Tax free loss here we go!
Mentions
Buy & hold is supposed to, but I've been selling CSP on NVDX for the past 1.5 years and I'm beating holding NVDA or NVDX
NVDX has treated me very well for the last year. It seems like a very constant trend it follows. I loaded up yesterday with 12k shares in the 17’s. I am fully expecting a good say today.
I got $250 off the run up, could’ve done 480 but sold to soon. Could’ve held till right now and got the 480. NVDX
Allocated another $3,300 for NVDX
Bought into some NVDX today. Will be looking for some calls later when market opens. 😋
I mean thats huge for near a $5T company. You could always try NVDX or some other leveraged option thoigh
someone please make NVDX with 10x leverage, i’m tired of these snail moves
Loaded on NVDX, if NVDA jumps 5% I jump 10% 🤔
Yes, at a 1:10 ratio, like NVDA and NVDX
I stopped using leveraged etfs when i held NVDX through the deep seek event. ill get back into them but ill be smarter this time
Just went balls deep in NVDX. Gonna ride the day, do I hold through NVDA earnings?
Then I sold some of NVDX when it started going down but still ended up 40% return after a year so it's not terrible. GOOX is now up to 323% after a year. 5k on a 1k investment. I know it's super risky but it's only a grand invested and the rest of my portfolio is mainly ETF's and good stocks. I don't believe alphabet is going bankrupt and for me it's worth the risk.
NVDX limit sell hit, and scalped /NQ gg
Im game, will add a TON of NVDX for the following recovery
Is 27,000 shares of NVDX a good idea?
KEEP IT UP! I ended up 3.2% thanks to BRK.B calls. GLD calls got THETAed, NVDX didnt play out so bought a shit ton more, stayin away from MAG7 (rotation to non MAGS is happening). Told myself to not touch PYPL OR FISV. My Limit calls didnt fill for PLTR, my puts for MU helped some. Prolly overtraded
I bought way too much NVDX today, #REGARDED
Glad I sacrificed my small position in NVDX during pre-market to keep the large position running.
https://preview.redd.it/dy68ckiksl3g1.jpeg?width=1290&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=90ace5ffe111cbc6d6bc23c467214715cfe0cac0 NVDX bros
I sold my small NVDX position today. Nervous about their balance sheet and growth in DSO.
Will do. I bought some lotto tickets at 0.1 delta I'm gonna sell at open tomorrow so I'm looking forward to IV bleeding me out overnight. Compromised by going all in on NVDX given how high IV was
People should just buy NVDX (2X long) or NVDQ (2X short). Options plays at earnings are not the way to go.
Gang I bought 2x leverage NVDX at 18.3 risking it all.
Agree. AMZU, MSFL, GOOK, NVDX. But also, AVGG, PTIR.
I've earned 182% on GOOX holding it for the last 3 months and about 80% on NVDX.
I’ve begun defaulting to SPUU or QLD as my go to ticker. They are 2x SPY or 2x QQQ. I like LETFs a lot but I’ve had issues with individual stocks getting stuck or killed (NVDX, MSTU) but as far as I can see back tested SPY continues to rise and drawdowns are very short , even in COVID/April situations. So you get the benefits of leverage and the benefits of SPY in one
NVDX would be dumb rn right…
hopefully , i got orders for NVDX all the way to $12 ! ill take it all .......................
Just different brands but same 2X leverage. NVDL, NVDU, NVDX and NVDG https://preview.redd.it/qyv91bokczkf1.png?width=1300&format=png&auto=webp&s=c615281ae87cafa1a08b2adb81058c9407d5689c
WOW my NVDX call goes green !!!
Sold some NVDX and bought back my NVDA CC, I think it’s time to bag hold Cava and UNH 😜
Am I being fully regarded if I buy calls on NVDX at this point?
But did you read what u/flc735110 said? Strike choices are debatable, but the B/A spreads aren't. And yeah, you may get filled at Midpoint all the time, but you may not. The ATM NVDX 15Aug19C has a B/A of 0.55/0.70 on this Saturday. That makes Midpoint 0.625. The 0.15 of that spread is 0.15/0.625 = 24%! Will that tighten open when the market is open? Probably, but it'll still be 0.05-wide (the way those are priced). Meanwhile, the ATM NVDA 15Aug185C spread is 2.09/2.11. A 2-cent spread. That's only 1% of Midpoint. My point is that it's AH right now and it's only 2c wide; what will it be Monday, 1 cent? And let's not forget Open Interest: 93,843 for the NVDA Call vs. 716 for the NVDX Call. So his point simply was that you should have less slippage, and thus do better, trading NVDA directly.
Nah I don’t like to lose money so all my money is in NVDX and AAPB
I'm planning to run straddles/strangles on NVDA via leveraged ETF's that are slightly cheaper such as NVDU/NVDX. They are 2x NVDA in terms of movement at a fraction of the cost. So on the day of earnings i'll Buy Puts and Buy Calls at tight strikes close to the price on the day of the trade itself. Volatility wise the move should be big enough that if it goes either to the up or down side it should move enough to cover the cost of both option premiums and then provide profits.
If I had the cash, I'd enter Straddles/Strangles. That would basically be betting on a large move either to the upside or downside based on the volatility. The move would have to be large enough to where it offsets the cost/premiums of both contracts before you make any money. This is what I plan on playing for NVDA. But because my cash/margin is relatively low, I'll look at leveraged ETF's 2x Bull such as NVDX/NVDU that tracks and moves twice what NVDA actually does. Then I'll make a play on these. but I'll only enter the day of earnings (before the earnings release in the evening) keeping my strikes as tight as possible to the market price itself.
Bought more PTIR and NVDX before close today. Love this fucking market
Just bank it all in NVDL and/ NVDX and you’ll get it all back by year end…
Not a bad plan. NVDA has been my rescuer more times than I care to remember. I am balls deep in NVDA,NVDX, NVDL.
Better sell everything and buy NVDX
Invest or trade? Impossible to expect any investment to return profits in a short period as five years knowing a black swan event can cripple that even if it later recovers. On the other hand. Actively traded 3x LETF can assuming one knows how to trade. TQQQ SOXL my favorites and 2x AVGX and NVDX or other high growth leveraged instruments can as well. No short cuts in the market. No guarantees. No one knows next five minutes. Definitely next five years. Any claiming they do are full of it.
Goog, NVDA, NVDX, TQQQ, Spy calls 57 and 58 puts on Hims too
Day 90 of Kicking myself for selling my 600 shares of NVDX for a loss. Average cost was 8.70 and I sold at 7.50… FUCK
For sure. I bought 10$ NVDX calls with 1/16/2026 expiry I’ve been slowly taking profit these last couple months
I bought 10$ NVDX calls everyday until the bottom, now it’s at 15 and I sold some and am going to exercise some. The largest company in the planet. Yes yall f’d up
Well I'm gonna have to disagree. They definitely have a moat in terms of brand power but everything else is getting very stagnant. They're doing nothing but buybacks and the current economic situation doesn't seem to be favoring them at all. Soxl was a good play but I'm curious how long you've been holding, you might have been better off just buying more NVDX or TQQQ at the time and made more money. And if rate cuts happen what makes you think that's good? It might be bullish super short term but the market definitely likes JPow and how he's been trying to navigate a soft landing.
Coulda tripled your investment with NVDX
You can find leveraged ETF's that are more affordable, TSLL, NVDX, TQQQ, UPRO
At least our NVDX gains are holding
As SPY closes in on $600 and NVIDIA hits $140, I regret my decision to sell the 600 shares of NVDX i had to pay off my student loans. Could have made a lot more fuck u money
i own 75.86 shares of nvda at 111.05 avg share price should I buy more at open tomorrow? If yes, how many more shares? Should I just buy NVDX/NVDL/NVDU instead?
Anyone holding NVDL OR NVDX overnight? Or buy tomorrow at open?
Today is Nvidia’s Earnings, so I just bought some NVDX which is the Cheaper 2x leveraged version of NVDA. Its price is currently sitting at $10.96 right now. Might be the play today depending on the earnings report. Also if you have Robinhood, NVDX is available for 24 hours trading so you can instantly sell after or during the report, hopefully on a win lol 😂. Goodluck Guys.
Boys boys..here are the plays for next 3 weeks that will pop like gritzz TSLL calls..because TSLA will be $460 in next few weeks NVTS Calls ..because fucking semi conductor ..baby NVDA MSTU Calls..fucking Bitcoin conference..Mike saylor the father, mstu the baby of mstr the mother and Bitcoin the fathers 1% grandpa MVST ..yes batteries for your wife's rose because you can't perform without a Cuck bull CRWV..AI will save us from recession NDL/NVDX ..Baby NVDA..earnings is this week Buy 3 weeks out calls ATM or near ATM Print that money boys..let's eat
Just wait till you see NVDX
Honestly if you aren’t working 40 hours a week I would put 25 k cash in an account and try to day trade with an additional 5-10k daily on free weekdays and then you outta put most in dividend etf’s/ 5-10% in 2x leverage etf’s of popular companies that are growing such as some in tech sector like NVDL and NVDX there are many others
What’s your strategy for timing these LETFs. And do you do it typically on a daily basis based on momentum and daily/weekly high or lows? I’ve been day trading many SOXL or SOXS based on news just like you as well as PTIR, NVDX also based on news, deals, trends and daily/weekly high and lows. I’ve also been meaning to day trade new IPOs that I think have a lot of potential like BULL (up 300% in the first few days) and ETOR (up 39% first day). I would also only say trade these as they fall shortly after the first few days but the gains are huge
My NVDX has been doing really well. I am not betting on this vibe based market going down for the foreseeable future anymore. It did the opposite of pay off 
Rate my picks (all DTE 6/20) * 10 Long USAR at 9.30 strike * 20 Long NVDX at 11.30 * 10 Long MP at 21.57 * 1 Short UNH at 296.60
Closed my HIMS long for $800. Longing USAR at 9.30 strike, 20 long call NVDX at 11.30 strike, 10 MP long 21.57, UNH short 296.60. (these are 6/20 DTE). Feels good.
I flipped my NVDA shares into NVDL once we started pumping past my cost basis. Any idea why the performance of NVDL and NVDX diverge? I'm thinking about moving over as well with this run up to earnings
Somehow got a feeling yesterday to sell my 600 NVDX shares. Damn was I right
NVDX and MSTU is the play
I got approved for a 8,730 loan for 7.85% loan at 24 months… TELL ME NOT TO FULL SEND INTO NVDX
Are my NVDX puts going to cook tomorrow?
for every penny NVDX goes up, I make $6 dollars 😂
Are long dated NVDX calls a bad idea? Just picked up 100 June 20 $8 strike. I think it’s gonna work😬
I sold NVDX $9 CSP for $.07 and that bitch went up 1100% , also on the wrong side of the trade
NVDA will save us and NVDX will save my portfolio
Went balls deep on NVDA, NVDX, and AMD this week
Time to full port NVDX 
I did NVDX, 3x leverage for this earnings
Im playing NVDX more bang for your buck
Yep even with inline revenue or slight beat its gonna dump. Sell options on NVDX
You can look into NVDX. it's a 2x leveraged etf based on NVDA. I've been selling CSPs on it. But I recommend to sell deep otm on this like 0.10 delta.
That’s not wise. NVDA dropped 15% in a day to 113. That would wipe you out unless you don’t mind owning it at any price (I don’t). I have NVDA stocks that I won’t sell calls against but I’ve been accumulating since it was $16 ( pre split) I bought NVDX at 10 and sold $13 calls that got assigned today but that’s for trading not investing. I sell puts at price I’m happy with and buy stocks when drops so far (like last drop) That’s my personal opinion. Also I sell calls at stocks that idc much to hold long term
im sorry, i mean NVDX. 12c 2/21
should have bought NVDX.
Rich-TSLA Poor TSLL rich NVDA Poor NVDX Rich MSTR Poor MSTX
Leveraged etfs look good rn. NVDX and SOXL - just waiting for a steeper drop then I’m all in
Lord give me strength to not margin and buy more NVDX and regret later
NVDX if it touch near $10 again. Almost sold puts for $10 at $40 a contract today but got distracted
Because Deepseek did the same thing but with less capital and took them less time also I believe, and NVDA's demand is dropping.. all of that causes a snowball effect aka panic sell. Needless to say I did buy the dip. Nibbling right now on NVDX. I believe NVDA will rebound back as they are a big leader and will always remain, glta.
lul. I have a bunch of $14 calls to friday for NVDX. I was expecting a huge swing.
NVDX options are wild.
Midnight buy into some NVDX 🥰
I bought NVDX $14 weeklies. I had no idea about this. I was wondering lol. Kind of a champ for pumping the stock for us
I'm doing great. Just got a big promotion and moved to NYC. I wish I had more money to buy on the crash because I definitely would have. I took the dividends I got from NVDX and bought a small option I could afford on Bbai. For those who are incredibly emotional, leveraged ETFs are not the way. This much I can personally attest to. For someone who can keep it cool and hold, it is the way. I embrace volatility and ride the wave, but again, not for everyone. Too scary for most people I'd wager. Being out almost $1000 from peak profits sucks, but give it a couple weeks. Bottom line is don't invest in LETFs if you are gonna sell when the market crashes. You'll never catch it in time. You will always end up selling at a major loss. I'd call this peak season to make some crazy money on the upside of 150-160.