Nio Inc Class A ADR
$0.05 (0.21%) Today
52 Week High
52 Week Low
7 Days Mentions
>when did NIO became foreign stocks? Let's see... [Their press release announcing they were going to be listed publicly states](https://ir.nio.com/news-events/news-releases/news-release-details/nio-inc-announces-pricing-initial-public-offering)... > NIO Inc. (“NIO” or the “Company”) (NYSE: NIO), a pioneer in China’s premium electric vehicle market, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 160,000,000 American depositary shares (“ADSs”) at a price to the public of US$6.26 per ADS for a total offering size of approximately US$1.0 billion, assuming the underwriters do not exercise their option to purchase additional ADSs. Each ADS represents one Class A ordinary share of the Company. The ADSs are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on September 12, 2018 under the symbol “NIO.” The offering is expected to close on September 14, 2018, subject to customary closing conditions. So, is it an adr? Always has been. And before you ask, here: https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/06/adrvsads.asp > ## ADR vs. ADS: What's the Difference? > [...] > The entire issuance is called an American Depositary Receipt (ADR), and the individual shares are referred to as ADS. Anyway... I hate when people say things like .. > I know uncle google he always has my answers ...and then refuse to actually use Google to get an answer. I mean, https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/985356125778092082/990187102023057448/Screenshot_20220625-052941_Chrome.jpg
22% GOOGL, 21% AAPL, 14% NVIDIA, 10% MSFT, 9% TGT, 5% AMD, 3% AMZN, 2% WBD, 2% AXP, 1.5% NIO, 10.5% VTI Curious to know whether you guys think I should continue to DCA into VTI given I hold a lot of its top holdings individually.
I sold my whole NIO poistion for 36% profit. it is not like I don't like the company but I believe it will go down again or some government announcement or earnings supply chain problems, new covid wave etc. I will reopen my position when it drops again. Also I believe there are many better options at this market right now. And it is always to collect some profit. (Plus EURO to USD rate is terrible for Europeans and this frees some balance on my USD account). Today I have been selling my Chinese positions (DQ, Geely- I will buy again) - taking some profits are reallocating some capital. For BABA im not planning to sell atm maybe if it goes up (+30%) I will start slowly selling.
**NIO Executive:** For your crimes against product management, we hereby condemn you to execution by car. **Product Manager and assistant:** https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/24/chinese-electric-car-falls-third-floor-nio-shanghai-headquarters
For instance (and not saying I’d do this now) a bear call spread on NIO would be selling the 17.5 and buying the 23.5 for 7/1 exp. This credits $469 and est margin of $600. What I’m not understanding is 1) this is available at L3? And 2) how is the margin calculated?, as $600 plus my credit still isn’t equal to 100 shares of NIO stock. Sorry if this is newb stuff and thanks again. I can’t seem to find a straight answer.
As per the linked article, it's not NIO's building, but a test track where other brands test drive as well. Knowing Shanghai real estate prices, buying / renting the ground floor would not make sense since there's no customers needed for the building. So it's cheaper on other office floors.
Me personally? I think it’s gonna dip down with market sentiment this upcoming week to meet support at that 54.40 point and then rebound. If you wait for that and then buy weekly 55 dollar calls you’ll be fuckin Golden. I have no stake in it tho. I’m all in NIO.
Question.. I sold some NIO 19c that will get called. I need to roll out. So I can in theory buy my calls out for let's say 3.50 and sell a 19C call for July expiry for 3.80 (numbers just for e.g) and pocket the 30 dollar premium. Liquidity and spread are an important consideration. Can I do this in single go through a complex buy order?
So so true. I was a Patreon member and it’s fun to look back at all of the horrible ‘must buy’ videos of stocks that will 2-10x. He said NIO would go to $100 when it was at $50 and now it’s at $20, he said it would go to $37 in 2 years. He must be incentivized by NIO to keep pumping it no matter what. And you’re right, if you question the logic at all, Mrs. Moe will jump in and scold you personally and remove any negative comments or reactions to videos. She will also give stock advice to people asking (ie. “Yes, keep holding…” or “dollar cost average”) when she is not a well informed trader. EVERY stock he has picked has dropped dramatically and he never sells and takes a profit or gives any real insight, just “I think stock ‘x’ will go to $xxx by the end of this year”. (Etc.)
I am in the same boat I started investing in November 2020. My highest buy of NIO was $58 rip to me. Thankfully I don't have a ton of money to put in and now I have 45 shares at an average of $23.60 so I am so close to finally green LOL
Sold some of my ZIM for a profit. Bought TSLA Jan 2023 $400 puts and NIO Jan 23 $25 puts. These will print. China's going into Lockdown again. Their real estate market is in shambles and they have massive bank runs. They're blaming COVID but they're keeping people from doing bank runs and rioting imo. Will catch up to them and the market in 6 months. TSLA is just overpriced still. Even at $400 it's still overpriced. Let the garbage fall.