1. Upward crab activated. 2. On Friday afternoon, HTX board member Justin Sun printed $815 million in stablecoin TUSD, in less than 15 minutes. 3. Mark Cuban loses $870k to a crypto scam: “They must have been watching” 👽 🛸 4. MOON’s looking to rise above 0.30, BTC crabbing towards 27K & ETH at 1632. All APECOIN Holders in red.PEPE has officially dropped out of top 100. 5. PPI, Retail Sales, and Unemployment claims bit higher than expectations. 6. Telegram adds self-custodial crypto wallet worldwide, excluding the US. 7. No announcement from reddit regarding Reddit community points. Notable Financial Dates Coming Up: * September 19, 20: FED Meeting. * September Jobs Data: October 06.
1. Upward crab activated. 2. PPI, Retail Sales, and Unemployment claims bit higher than expectations. 3. MOON’s steady at 0.28, BTC crabbing towards 27K & ETH at 1632. All APECOIN Holders in red. 4. PPI, Retail Sales, and Unemployment claims bit higher than expectations. 5. The European Central Bank (ECB) has increased interest rates to a record high as Europe battles to bring down persistent inflation. 6. Telegram adds self-custodial crypto wallet worldwide, excluding the US. 7. No announcement from reddit regarding Reddit community points. Notable Financial Dates Coming Up: * September 15 :Quad Witching. * September 19, 20: FED Meeting. * September Jobs Data: October 06.
New numbers from feds just out Producer Price Index (PPI) (Annual): Announced 1.6% – Expected 1.2% – Previous 0.8% Producer Price Index (PPI) (Monthly): Announced 0.7% – Expected 0.4% – Previous 0.4% Core Producer Price Index (PPI) (Annual): Announced 2.2% – Expected 2.2% – Previous 2.4% Core Producer Price Index (PPI) (Monthly): Announced 0.2% – Expected 0.2% – Previous 0.3%
1. Crab Mode is back. 2. Paxos, Crypto infrastructure provider for PayPal identified as the fat finger for paying 19.6 BTC as transaction fee. 3. FTX RECEIVES COURT APPROVAL TO LIQUDATE CRYPTO ASSETS. 4. MOON’s steady at 0.28, BTC steady at 26.2 K & ETH at 1600. PEPE refusing to exit Top 100.All Arbitrum Holders in red. 5. CPI in-line with markets expectations. Market crabs as usual. Notable Financial Dates Coming Up: * September 14: PPI, Retail Sales, and Unemployment claims. * September 19, 20: FED Meeting. * September Jobs Data: October 06.
1. Crypto exits GET REKT mode. Crabbing time is back.Redditors relieved. 2. ONECOIN CO Founder sentenced to jail for 20 Years.Fined 300M for 4B Fraud. OG Crypto queen Ruja Ignatova still on FBI’s most wanted. 3. MOON’s steady at 0.28, BTC steady at 25.8K & ETH at 1590. PEPE refusing to exit Top 100. 4. Gensler noted that the agency needs more funding and staff in order to effectively regulate securities markets and protect investors. Gensler applies for Buttcoin ETF. Notable Financial Dates Coming Up: September 13: CPI Print. Timings. Timing - 8 :30 AM. September 14: PPI, Retail Sales, and Unemployment claims. September 19, 20: FED Meeting. September Jobs Data: October 06.
This was bound to be a volatile week for equities, and BTC tends to front run volatility in other markets. You have quad witching on Friday which is a massive event for the big boys reshuffling funds, not to mention CPI tomorrow, and PPI, retail ales, and Unemployment claims on Thursday.
This week is already off to a doozy of a start with BTC slumping off all day and then almost recovering in the later evening. People already pre-selling ahead of some big news events including more US inflation numbers. Volatility will be high this week as everyone is expecting the worst from the FTX decision too. CPI and PPI thrown in make for anyone’s guess how things will go.
1. Crypto exits crabbing mode. Looks like GET REKTEMBER. 2. FTX planning to liquidate holdings worth 3.4 Billion. SOL holders in trouble. 3. MOON’s drops below 0.30, BTC steady at 25K & ETH at 1560. ALL ALGO holders are in red. 4. 69th SNEK Awarded by me to the daily thread. Notable Financial Dates Coming Up: September 13: CPI Print. September 14: PPI, Retail Sales, and Unemployment claims. September 19, 20: FED Meeting. September Jobs Data: October 06.
I think it's frontrunning the big events coming out this week from the US: CPI print on Wednesday. Thursday: PPI, Retail Sales, and Unemployment claims. And Friday is Quad Witching. The volatility should be high through the weekend.
Key Financial Events Next Week: 1. $AAPL iPhone Release Event - Tuesday 2. August CPI Inflation data - Wednesday 3. August PPI Inflation data - Thursday 4. Retail Sales data - Thursday 5. Consumer Sentiment data - Friday 6. NY Fed Manufacturing data - Friday Speculation: FTX is seeking approval to liquidate its assets on 13th September. They had $3.4b worth of crypto in April. Current proposal is to sell up to $200m worth of crypto every week.
Next week is going to be action packed. We've got CPI print on Wednesday. Thursday is PPI, Retail Sales, and Unemployment claims. And Friday is the big baddie of all: Quad Witching. If BTC doesn't see a spike in volatility by Friday, I will be floored.
"I can go back and give you examples from the 1920s when the US created massive supply of liquidity and they shouldn’t have. So, money supply is still negative, PPI (producer price index) year-over-year is still negative and the Fed is still hiking rates. Everything else is going to trickle down from that and the Fed is not going to stop…" Comparing 1920 with 2023 is all I need to know about these so called experts
tldr; Quick Take The market anticipates continuity in the Federal Reserve’s pause for the remainder of the year, as suggested by current trends. The resurgence of Consumer Price Index (CPI) and Producer Price Index (PPI) inflation rates has activated a reevaluation of these expectations. Prevailing market sentiments are pricing in 125 basis points worth of rate […] The post Federal Reserve’s 2024 plans could create headwinds for Bitcoin appeared first on CryptoSlate. *This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR. Try our free crypto chatbot at https://chat.coinfeeds.io*
tldr; The upcoming week is expected to be significant for the Bitcoin and crypto market. Three key events to watch out for include the release of the Consumer Price Index (CPI) and Producer Price Index (PPI) data for July, as well as the decision on the Bitcoin ETF application by ARK Invest. The CPI, which measures inflation, is expected to rise from 3% to 3.3% YoY in July, potentially impacting the financial markets. The PPI, seen as a leading indicator for the CPI, is also expected to rebound. The approval of a Bitcoin spot ETF could be a major catalyst for the market, with ARK Invest being the first to receive a decision from the SEC. The SEC's deadline for ARK Invest's application is on August 13. However, experts believe that the SEC will likely delay the decision. If the SEC postpones the ARK filing, other companies like Bitwise and BlackRock will have their turn. The Bitcoin price currently stands at $29,079. *This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR. Try our free crypto chatbot at https://chat.coinfeeds.io*
Macro news this week **Tuesday:** - US/China Trade Balance **Wednesday:** - China CPI **Thursday:** - US CPI - Jobless Claims **Friday:** - GBP GDP - US PPI Earnings season of the S&P 500 is about to end. CPI report is estimated to continue cooling down which will be important for crypto consider it’s impact on the next FOMC. Expected headline 4.7% vs 4.8% previous. Next deadline for ETF filings is early September while Grayscale court decision is estimated to be settled this month.
Key Financial Events Next Week: 1. Moons distribution- Wednesday 2. July CPI Inflation data - Thursday 3. Jobless Claims data - Thursday 4. July PPI Inflation data - Friday 5. Consumer Sentiment data - Friday 6 Total of 3 Fed members speak 7. ~15% of S&P 500 companies reporting earnings
Dang, nice write up OP! Let’s hope that this data goes well for the upside. However, I do admit that I fear the downside risk of the economy right now, which would lead to some cascading liquidations. The next CPI data, PPI data and Fed meeting are probably the biggest catalysts coming around the corner
Let's not go sucking each others dicks just yet...BUT... It seems that JPow may be piloting us into a soft landing after all, CPI PPI and Core inflation seem to be resolving, Fed will probably raise another .50 to make sure inflation doesn't stay sticky at 3% but there is a light at the end of that tunnel. Fed will probably start to roll back rates next year in time for the halving. ​ SEC has to make determinations on whether to approve the BlackRock and other ETF's by the time of the next halving. If they get approval there are Trillions of dollars sitting on the sidelines. ​ The shortage of BTC available to exchanges has never been lower so potential supply shock when retail hits the scene ​ XRP winning this case which will legitimize the space even further on top of the 4-year cycle makes me think we are going to have an interesting bull phase ahead of us!
tldr; Bitcoin (BTC) is expected to reach $31,000 as declining inflation boosts its price. The United States Producer Price Index (PPI) numbers came in below expectations, indicating rapidly abating inflation forecasts. Despite this, markets still anticipate another interest rate hike from the Federal Reserve. Analysts believe that declining inflation has directly influenced the rebound of the BTC price. Additionally, Europe is set to launch its first Bitcoin spot exchange-traded fund (ETF) this year. Traders are optimistic about a breakout and anticipate a major move in the market. *This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*
Good morning. I hope you all have a nice day and brace for the charts this week. Probably crabbing but maybe we'll see some interesting price movement. Macro US is due for CPI, PPI, Consumer Sentiment. UK has a GDP announcement. I had a medical issue last week because I forgot to drink enough water for my activity level, so my message today is to keep yourselves hydrated! ![gif](giphy|SRr4hnysDxRQxhwfC9)
Macro schedule for the week ahead Chinese inflation rate in 1.5h Monday: - China CPI/PPI - UK unemployment numbers - ZEW economic numbers Wednesday: - **US CPI** (0.3% MoM expected) - BOC interest rate decision Thursday: - US PPI - Jobless claims - ECB minutes - OPEC report - GDP UK Friday - Michigan consumer sentiment *Fed speakers scattered throughout the week
Key Financial Events Next Week: 1. May CPI Inflation data - Tuesday 2. May PPI Inflation data - Wednesday 3. June Fed meeting - Wednesday 4. Moon Distribution Day - Wednesday 5. Retail Sales data - Thursday 6. Initial Jobless Claims - Thursday 7. 2 Fed speakers Friday, blackout period ends
Its horrible ofc. But if there are "good" news coming out (PPI/CPI going down, meaning likely for rate hike pause or even pivot soon), why are we then dumping even more? all that shit makes no sense, usually we always pump on good news...
Key Events This Week: 1. CPI inflation data - Wednesday 2. PPI inflation data - Thursday 3. Jobless claims data - Thursday 4. Consumer sentiment data - Friday 5. Total of 4 Fed speakers this week 6. Last big week of Q1 earnings Last but not least… 7. Snapshot - Wednesday ☺️
* Getting a banking licence is tough - it's to stop fly by nights, cowboys and shillers. * Getting a licence to become an independent financial adviser is tough it's to stop fly by nights, cowboys and shillers. * Getting a licence to become a mortgage adviser/broker is tough. It's to stop fly by nights, cowboys and shillers. * Getting a licence to manage your grandmom's pension fund is tough it's to stop fly by nights, cowboys and shillers. * We've seen the ugly practice of 'advisors' selling 1, even 2 submprime mortgages, even to people who were unemployed in the 2008's and watched them lose their (two) houses as the parachute mortgage APR deal ballooned after it's intially low apr rate ended. * We've seen the bad practice of 'advisors' illegally selling PPI (payment protection insurance) to financial products for people who desperately need a personal loan - saying 'you won't be able to get your loan if you don't sign up for PPI). What makes you think the FCA is going to be any easier with crypto exchanges and 'official' companies shilling shit tokens to the unaware? ​ What makes you it's true though.
I’m not sure what’s going on. Market is pumping, but the fed balance sheet is dropping, but the DXY is dumping, but we’re headed for recession, but inflation is coming down with good PPI and CPI numbers, but earnings will be poor, but other coutures like China are doing QE.
uhh...yeah, yesterday. today was PPI, and groceries saw the biggest drop in years. CPI was also good overall, came in under forecast, one of the lowest MoM stretches in history. inflation is definitely coming down, however as soon as yesterday's data came in the narrative got switched to recession fears when the FOMC meeting minutes from march dropped.
wow. ETH driving Crypto and the US market second day in a row with good news: PPI data is deflationary (core and non core) month over month (producer price index). That means soon those effects might also be showing in the next CPI data! Bullish (for now)
tldr; Bitcoin passed $30,000 as new support at the April 11 Wall Street open after hitting new ten-month highs. BTC/USD is well-positioned for a Daily Close above the Higher High at this time, as well as a dip to turn it into new support. The US Consumer Price Index (CPI) and Producer Price Inflation (PPI) will be released on Wednesday and Thursday respectively. *This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*
Dw guys, this boring crabbing is coming to an end, because: - CPI and fed minutes on Wednesday - PPI inflation data on Thursday - Consumer sentiment and retail sales data on Friday Reckon we go back down to 26k? Or turbo pump to 30? I bet a pump to 31k and back down to crab @28k again xD
tldr; US Producer Price Index fell 0.1% month-on-month and 4.6% annually in February, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics. The lower PPI and retail sales for February suggest that the Fed could increase interest rates by 0.25% rather than 0.5%. Bitcoin maintained a resistance level of $25,000 after recording its best four-day stretch since February 2021. *This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR. Get more of today's trending news [here](https://coinfeeds.substack.com).*
It is eaten up because you are ignoring we were at 26.5k and this just flushed down to 23,9k yesterday. That's a significant drop. Ofc we won't from one extreme fear situation into a lot of good news, but I expected us to be bullish. But we are not because of the bank situation. We lost the whole good CPI/PPI news pump...and are lower than that now.
Banks destroy any good news we get right now. It seems inflation data not important anymore. PPI came in way better than expected , but rate hikes already did the damage. lets just hope that it was worth it and the industries survive that..
I’m at disbelief that BTC got over 25 and now is still very close! It’s pretty glorious to see especially when futures are bleeding. Really thought credit suisse and other banks in Europe would have brought it down by now! Let’s see what happens at 9:30. Wonder if good PPI has anything to do with it!
**Key Events This Week** : >1. FDIC deposits at SVB available today >2. Feb CPI inflation on Tuesday >3. Feb PPI inflation on Wednesday >4. Retail Sales on Wednesday >5. Jobless claims on Thursday >6.Mass tech layoffs expected due to SVB >7. Moon making new ATH
The Whole week is gonna be crazy (okay last one was already crazy). Monday banks open after all that Desaster happening at the end of the week and over the weekend. Some economical data. Tuesday CPI and February sales data, Wednesday PPI, Friday customer inflation sentiment (or what was it called), in-between some companies reporting. And over all still this bank run fud topic. Will SVB (all though FED is helping out customers) bring some other company to fall? Are there more banks about to go bankrupt? Uff
Key Events This Week: 1. FDIC deposits at SVB are available on Monday 2. Feb CPI inflation on Tuesday 3. Feb PPI inflation on Wednesday 4. Retail Sales on Wednesday 5. Jobless claims on Thursday 6. Mass tech layoffs are expected due to SVB Brace yourself lads..
I’m not sure. But I’m buying puts for COIN on the open. Hopefully they’re not as exposed. But confidence is gonna send share prices down. Matic is super exposed. MakerDAO is super exposed. It cascades from there obviously. Then you have CPI and PPI coming out this week. And the following week the rate hike announcement. This could be really bloody.
Since February 1st: 1. SPX posted the biggest earnings decline since Q3 2020 2. CPI/PPI data “revised” higher 3. PCE inflation rising for 1st time since Oct. 2022 4. Added 75 bps in rate hike expectations Meanwhile, SPX is down just 2%. BTC still above 22k.