See More CryptosHome

LESS

Show Trading View Graph

Mentions (24Hr)

0

0.00% Today

Reddit Posts

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Cryptocurrency is 'still' of only a store of 'wealth' for me

r/BitcoinSee Post

I trust politicians who talk about Bitcoin LESS not MORE

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Apes n Whales is the next Moonshot on Cronos! | Kyc'd | Doxxed | NFTS | Crazy Tokenomics | Game in plans | Long Term Project!

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Spring Rolls Kitchen just launched on BSC. Easiest passive income you’ll ever make. Just buy and hold.

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Baby Apollo Coin Presale - Less Than 5 Hours To Go! - SoftCap Reached! - 152 BNB OF 200 BNB | $BAPX | Biggest Double Dip Token Rewarding 10% $APX Reflections | NFTs | Whitelist | USA Dev Team | KYC & Doxxed | Hyped Presale

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

How does one get their DeFi startup attention?

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

CroDogami is a Reflec USDC + Auto Liquidity based tokenomics | Fair Launch at 100 members only 10 more needed to launch real hype in Group | Don't Miss This Gem |

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

$GRIM - Meme turned utility coin - ERC-20 project | Auto LP enhancement | CMC/CG listing fast tracked | NFT project & P2E game future utility | Doxxed & KYC Dev

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

$GRIM, the token where all lost souls unite | Doxxed Dev | Launched 29 March 2022

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Inflationary and Deflationary Currency

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Real talk about ADA...

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

It’s actually not FUD unless it comes from the FUD region of France, else it’s just sparkling shame

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

NEVER use crypto.com.

r/BitcoinSee Post

The solution to high inflation to TAX MORE, however they are TAXING LESS. Look! Maryland immediately lifts gas tax for 30 days

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

| Andro Floki |Just Launched | New GameFi Microcap Gem | P2E and GameFi rewards | Huge Potential | Upcoming Game | Don’t miss out

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

| Andro Floki |Fair Launch In 10 Minutes | New GameFi Microcap Gem | P2E and GameFi rewards | Huge Potential | Upcoming Game | Don’t miss out

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

| Andro Floki |Fair Launch Soon | New GameFi Microcap Gem | P2E and GameFi rewards | Huge Potential | Upcoming Game | Don’t miss out

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

| Andro Floki | New GameFi Microcap Gem | P2E and GameFi rewards | Huge Potential | Upcoming Game | Don’t miss out

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Shibtoro is giving away a Lambo at 50m MC! This is THE token of 2022!

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

A BUYER with Ownership renounced Buy Anunnaki and don't miss it #Anunaki grand campaign action "0x77" wins $10,000 in $AKI...

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

A BUYER with Ownership renounced Buy Anunnaki and don't miss it #Anunaki grand campaign action "0x77" wins $10,000 in $AKI...

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

#Anunnaki isn’t just a token, it’s a cultural reset, it’s the oxygen you breathe, it’s a lifestyle, a reason to breathe, an escape from this cruel world, it’s art, the first gift you open on Christmas, a hug from a loved one, everything you’ve ever wanted.

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

A BUYER with #Anunaki grand campaign action "0x77" wins $10,000 in $AKI... Buy Anunnaki and don't miss it

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

$OJS OnlyJeets & BhenchodSwap | Just Launched & AMA In 1 Hour (22:00 UTC) | Just Hit 18K MC With No Marketing | Big 10% BUSD Rewards

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Love Inu BSC | Low Tax | Stealth Launch Soon ! | LP Lock | low MC | 50% SUPPLY BURN / We Are Going To The Moon | Don't Miss Your Train |

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Love Inu BSC | Low Tax | Stealth Launch Soon ! | LP Lock | low MC | 50% SUPPLY BURN / We Are Going To The Moon | Don't Miss Your Train |

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Tucker Carlson Talks About Crypto Again on His Show in Relation to the Trucker Convoy, "Blockchain is pretty tough for the authorities to control."

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

BragMouth ($BRAG) | Less than 1k MarketCap | Renounced | Locked | Charity

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

You don't know how to use Stop-Limit and Stop-Loss Orders? I got you a straightforward explanation!

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🚀 Father Kishu 🚀| Just Launched | Devs Last Project did so many X's | CG CMC Lined Up | Huge Marketing Budget🚀 | We are going to the Moon! 🔥 Great team and amazing community! - Join our great community | 📉 Very small MarketCap | ⚡️Big potential good marketing strategy🔥

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🚀 Father Kishu 🚀| Fair Launch In 10 Minutes | Devs Last Project did so many X's | CG CMC Lined Up | Huge Marketing Budget🚀 | We are going to the Moon! 🔥 Great team and amazing community! - Join our great community | 📉 Very small MarketCap | ⚡️Big potential good marketing strategy🔥

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🚀 Father Kishu 🚀| Fair Launch In 15 Minutes | Devs Last Project did so many X's | CG CMC Lined Up | Huge Marketing Budget🚀 | We are going to the Moon! 🔥 Great team and amazing community! - Join our great community | 📉 Very small MarketCap | ⚡️Big potential good marketing strategy🔥

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐶 Floki Colony 🐶 | Just Launched | Low MC Easy 10x | Based + Experienced Team 🚀

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐶 Floki Colony 🐶 | Stealth Launch Soon | Low MC Easy 10x | Based + Experienced Team 🚀

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Inflationary vs. Deflationary Currency - Fiat and Crypto

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🚨Do you want to make money, and help with Cancer research at the same time?🚨 💎Cancer Coin ($fCancer) is your answer!💎

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🚨 Battle For Nibiru ($BFN) Private Sale ENDS IN 3 HOURS! 🚨100X GameFi Gem | ⚔️ Play To Earn NFT Shooter With NFT Renting Possibility | Doxxed Team | Free NFT Mint For Private Sale Buyers ($200 Value per NFT) 🔥

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🚀Cancer Coin ($fCancer)🚀 Help raise funds for Cancer Research! ✅5% allocated to Cancer Research Charities✅ Founder with 1 million followers! ✅BUSD rewards 🤑 ✅Help fight Cancer and help your wallet at the same time! ✅ Already $2500 Donated

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🚀Cancer Coin ($fCancer)🚀 Help raise funds for Cancer Research! ✅5% allocated to Cancer Research Charities✅100% verified founder ✅BUSD rewards 🤑 ✅45k MCap! ✅ Already $2500 Donated

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Actual financial advice: Why your DCAing wrong and why you're never making the gains you were expecting

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🚀Cancer Coin ($fCancer)🚀 Help raise funds for Cancer Research! ✅5% allocated to Cancer Research Charities✅100% verified founder ✅BUSD rewards 🤑 ✅Help fight Cancer and help your wallet at the same time! ✅ Already $2500 Donated

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

High inflation is bad for crypto

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🚀BSwitzerland Safe Token (BSST)🚀| 💎applied for CMC 💎 | 🚀 Join our great community - big marketing and Influencer proposals soons! | get in before its too late! ✅ Marketcap 100k ✅%100 Swiss team 🤑crazy BUSDRewards ✅easy 10-50x ✅%100 safe- 🏆audited

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Complex user experience

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🚀BSwitzerland Safe Token (BSST)🚀 team is expected to take this to the moon 🚀 join our great community -Marketcap 100K - Big marketing and Influencer proposals soons! | Get in before its too late! ✅%100 Swiss team ✅Applied for CMC ✅Crazy BUSDrewards 🤑| ✅easy 10-50x ✅%100 safe

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🔥Welcome to $Chads Club "The New Usecase Moonshot of BSC"🚀 1000x Moonshot!! 🚀 - Super SAFU!! - 5days ago launched!! 💥- Dev in VC!! 💰 Strong Comunity!! | Website Live.🔥BIG AMA in 3 ours

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🚀BSwitzerland Safe Token (BSST)🚀 team is expected to take this to the moon 🚀 join our great community - Low marketcap - Big marketing and Influencer proposals soons! | get in before its too late! ✅%100 Swiss team ✅Applied for CMC ✅crazy BUSDrewards 🤑| ✅easy 10-50x ✅%100 safe

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐵 Chimpstronaut V2🐵 | 👨‍🎓 Privately Doxxed Devs |🕹 P2E Game |💰 Daily Competitions | 📋 Longterm Project |63k MC |📱 Chimpswap Exchange App | Heavy Marketing | 💵 Staking | New Gem 1000x

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐵 Chimpstronaut V2🐵 | 👨‍🎓 Privately Doxxed Devs | 💰 Daily Competitions | 📋 Longterm Project |63k MC |📱 Chimpswap Exchange App | Heavy Marketing | 💵 Staking | New Gem 1000x | 🕹 P2E Game

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐵 Chimpstronaut V2🐵 | 👨‍🎓 Privately Doxxed Devs | 📋 Longterm Project |63k MC |📱 Chimpswap Exchange App | Heavy Marketing | 💵 Staking | New Gem 1000x | 🕹 P2E Game |💰 Daily Competitions

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐵 Chimpstronaut V2🐵 | 📋 Longterm Project |63k MC |📱 Chimpswap Exchange App | Heavy Marketing | 💵 Staking | New Gem 1000x | 🕹 P2E Game |💰 Daily Competitions |👨‍🎓 Privately Doxxed Devs

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐵 Chimpstronaut V2🐵 |63k MC |📱 Chimpswap Exchange App | Heavy Marketing | 💵 Staking | New Gem 1000x | 🕹 P2E Game |💰 Daily Competitions |👨‍🎓 Privately Doxxed Devs | 📋 Longterm Project

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐵 Chimpstronaut V2🐵 |📱 Chimpswap Exchange App | Heavy Marketing | 💵 Staking | New Gem 1000x | 🕹 P2E Game |💰 Daily Competitions |👨‍🎓 Privately Doxxed Devs | 📋 Longterm Project | 63k MC

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐵 Chimpstronaut V2🐵 |Heavy Marketing | 💵 Staking | New Gem 1000x | 🕹 P2E Game |💰 Daily Competitions |👨‍🎓 Privately Doxxed Devs | 📋 Longterm Project | 63k MC |📱 Chimpswap Exchange App

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐵 Chimpstronaut V2🐵 | 💵 Staking | New Gem 1000x | 🕹 P2E Game |💰 Daily Competitions |👨‍🎓 Privately Doxxed Devs | 📋 Longterm Project | 63k MC |📱 Chimpswap Exchange App | Heavy Marketing

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐵 Chimpstronaut V2🐵 | New Gem 1000x | 🕹 P2E Game |💰 Daily Competitions |👨‍🎓 Privately Doxxed Devs | 📋 Longterm Project | 63k MC |📱 Chimpswap Exchange App | Heavy Marketing | 💵 Staking

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐵 Chimpstronaut V2🐵 | 💵 Staking | New Gem 1000x | 🕹 P2E Game |💰 Daily Competitions |👨‍🎓 Privately Doxxed Devs | 📋 Longterm Project | 63k MC |📱 Chimpswap Exchange App | Heavy Marketing

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐵 Chimpstronaut V2🐵 | 🕹 P2E Game |💰 Daily Competitions |👨‍🎓 Privately Doxxed Devs | 📋 Longterm Project | 63k MC |📱 Chimpswap Exchange App | Heavy Marketing | 💵 Staking | New Gem 1000x

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐵 Chimpstronaut V2🐵 | 🕹 P2E Game |💰 Daily Competitions |👨‍🎓 Privately Doxxed Devs | 📋 Longterm Project | 70k MC |📱 Chimpswap Exchange App | Heavy Marketing | 💵 Staking | New Gem 1000x

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐵 Chimpstronaut V2🐵 | 🕹 P2E Game |👨‍🎓 Privately Doxxed Devs | 📋 Longterm Project |70k MC |📱 Chimpswap Exchange App | Heavy Marketing | 💵 Staking | New Gem 1000x |💰 Daily Competitions

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐵 Chimpstronaut V2🐵 |👨‍🎓 Privately Doxxed Devs | 📋 Longterm Project | 70k MC |📱 Chimpswap Exchange App | Heavy Marketing | 💵 Staking | New Gem 1000x |💰 Daily Competitions| 🕹 P2E Game

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐵 Chimpstronaut V2🐵 |📋 Longterm Project |70k MC |📱 Chimpswap Exchange App | Heavy Marketing | 💵 Staking | New Gem 1000x |💰 Daily Competitions| 🕹 P2E Game | 👨‍🎓 Privately Doxxed Devs

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐵 Chimpstronaut V2🐵 | 70k MC |📱 Chimpswap Exchange App | Heavy Marketing | 💵 Staking | New Gem 1000x |💰 Daily Competitions| 🕹 P2E Game | 👨‍🎓 Privately Doxxed Devs | 📋 Longterm Project

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐵 Chimpstronaut V2🐵 |70k MC |📱 Chimpswap Exchange App | Heavy Marketing | 💵 Staking | New Gem 1000x |💰 Daily Competitions| 🕹 P2E Game | 👨‍🎓 Privately Doxxed Devs | 📋 Longterm Project

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐵 Chimpstronaut V2🐵 |📱 Chimpswap Exchange App | Heavy Marketing | 💵 Staking | New Gem 1000x |💰 Daily Competitions| 🕹 P2E Game | 👨‍🎓 Privately Doxxed Devs | 📋 Longterm Project | 70k MC

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐵 Chimpstronaut V2🐵 | Heavy Marketing | 💵 Staking | New Gem 1000x |💰 Daily Competitions| 🕹 P2E Game | 👨‍🎓 Privately Doxxed Devs | 📋 Longterm Project | 70k MC |📱 Chimpswap Exchange App

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐵 Chimpstronaut V2🐵 |💵 Staking | New Gem 1000x |💰 Daily Competitions| 🕹 P2E Game | 👨‍🎓 Privately Doxxed Devs | 📋 Longterm Project | 70k MC |📱 Chimpswap Exchange App | Heavy Marketing

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐵 Chimpstronaut V2🐵 |New Gem 1000x |💰 Daily Competitions| 🕹 P2E Game | 👨‍🎓 Privately Doxxed Devs | 📋 Longterm Project | 🔒 Renounced and Locked | 70k MC |📱 Chimpswap Exchange App | Heavy Marketing | 💵 Staking

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🐵 Chimpstronaut V2🐵 |New Gem 1000x |💰 Daily Competitions| 🕹 P2E Game | 👨‍🎓 Privately Doxxed Devs | 📋 Longterm Project | 🔒 Renounced and Locked | 70k MC |📱 Chimpswap Exchange App | Heavy Marketing | 💵 Staking

r/BitcoinSee Post

“You found your moon” :)

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

The economics of Ethereum

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🍹TipsyVerse | A fun metaverse project that’s gonna explode! | Fair Launch Q1 2022🥉

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

NFTs are the ultimate first world problem. The idea that we would WANT to make resources MORE SCARCE is so counterintuitive to the rest of economic history, it is the epitome of decadence. We have truly made it my friends.

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇 |Launchpad is going to be live on December 19th 🎇| Ownership renounced 🚨 | CoinTelegraph Article 🔥 | Rug-Proof | 💲 Pre CMC and CG

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇 | Newest gem on BSC |25% $BUSD Dividend Token on BSC 📈 | TechRate Audit Soon 🚀 | Rug-Proof | 💲 Pre CMC and CG | Join now ‼️

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇 | Low MC Stealth Launched | 💎 TechRate Audit Soon| 📈Strategic Marketing | 💲 Pre CMC and CG | ⚠️ Prize Draw, Casino and staking coming

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇 | Ownership renounced 🚨| Cryptic_maestro call soon 🎇 | Yahoo Article 🔥 |Whitepaper out soon 👑

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇 | Cryptic_maestro call soon 🎇| Ownership renounced 🚨 | CoinTelegraph Article 🔥 | 💲 Pre CMC and CG🦾

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇| Ownership renounced 🚨 | CoinTelegraph Article 🔥 | Rug-Proof | 💲 Pre CMC and CG Huge calls coming soon

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇 | Newest gem on BSC |25% $BUSD Dividend Token on BSC 📈 | TechRate Audit Soon 🚀 | Rug-Proof | 💲 Pre CMC and CG | Join now ‼️

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇 | Low MC Stealth Launched 📱 | 💎 TechRate Audit Soon 📈Strategic Marketing | 💲 Pre CMC and CG |

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇 | Ownership renounced 🚨| Cryptic_maestro call soon 🎇 | Yahoo Article 🔥 |Whitepaper out soon 👑

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇 | Cryptic_maestro call soon 🎇| Ownership renounced 🚨 | CoinTelegraph Article 🔥 | 💲 Pre CMC and CG🦾

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇| Ownership renounced 🚨 | CoinTelegraph Article 🔥 | Rug-Proof | 💲 Pre CMC and CG Huge calls coming soon

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇 | Newest gem on BSC |25% $BUSD Dividend Token on BSC 📈 | TechRate Audit Soon 🚀 | Rug-Proof | 💲 Pre CMC and CG | Join now ‼️

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇 | Low MC Stealth Launched 📱 | 💎 TechRate Audit Soon| 📈Strategic Marketing | 💲 Pre CMC and CG | ⚠️ Prize Draw, Casino and staking coming

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇 | Fast growing community |11% BEP20 Any Token Dividend | Based team 💲| Huge uptrend 🚨 23.00

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇 | 11% BEP20 Any Token Dividend 📈 | Great marketing with Twitter + TG calls coming soon 🦾

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇 Merry Christmas BUSD | Stealth Launching with just $1K MC! |Amazing community | Gem of the season 🎄

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇 |🎄 11% BEP20 Any Token Dividend 📈 | TechRate Audit Soon 💸 Amazing community

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇 | 💸 Amazing community| Stealth Launching with just $1K MC! 🩸 🔥 🔥 🔥 Just Stealth Launched🔥 🔥 🔥 CA: 0x71239172c8e9644b8c8d62014594f7900f9da987 • 🚨Introducing the first-ever token with built-in instant referral rewards and a unique referral train system -

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇| TechRate Audit Soon 🔥 | 11% BEP20 Any Token Dividend 📈 | CoinTelegraph Article coming soo

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇 Live AMA’s up Tonight 🤖 | Strong Marketing 🚀 | 11% BEP20 Any Token Dividend | TechRate Audit in progress 💲

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇| Ownership Renounced 🔒| LP Burned Forever‼️

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇 | Stealth Launching few hours ago👑 | 11% BEP20 Any Token Dividend | 🔥 LP Burned Forever | 🔒 Ownership Renounced |

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇 | Fast growing community |11% BEP20 Any Token Dividend | Based team 💲| Pre CMC and CG 🟥 | Join now and experience the hype 🟪

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇 | 💸 Amazing community| Stealth Launching with just $1K MC! 🩸 🔥 🔥 🔥 Just Stealth Launched🔥 🔥 🔥 CA: 0x71239172c8e9644b8c8d62014594f7900f9da987 • 🚨Introducing the first-ever token with built-in instant referral rewards and a unique referral train system -

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇 | 11% BEP20 Any Token Dividend 📈 | Great marketing with Twitter + TG calls coming soon 🦾| AMA’s coming up at big TG as well 📢| Great marketing with Twitter + TG calls coming soon 🦾

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🎇 BNBMetaPAD 🎇 | 💸 Amazing community| Stealth Launching with just $1K MC! 🩸 21.20 🔥 🔥 🔥 Just Stealth Launched🔥 🔥 🔥 CA: 0x71239172c8e9644b8c8d62014594f7900f9da987 • 🚨Introducing the first-ever token with built-in instant referral rewards and a unique referral train system -

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

BNBMetaPAD 🎇| 11% BEP20 Any Token Dividend📈 | Stealth Launched a few hours ago🩸| AMA’s coming up at multiple Tg groups 📢| Great marketing a head everyone joining 🚀 | Huge uptrend 🚨

Mentions

r/BitcoinSee Comment

Well no shit? The economy of scale is BASED ON the value of a work hour in USD. Bitcoin's valuation has almost nothing to do with the economy. Now flip it, you think bitcoin is going to "gain 9000%" if everyone in the world right now was using bitcoin? Derrr, no, the value of bitcoin would adjust to reflect the scarcity of goods, ease of obtaining whatever unit of bitcoin per hour of work, populations, etc. All these "my dollar is worth less" is ignorant bullshit. 1970: you work 1 hour for $1 1995: you work .2 hours for $1 2022: you work 0.11 hours for $1 OH NO MY DOLLAR IS WORTH LESS

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Printing money causes currency devaluing and that causes inflation. Right now the usd is mooning tho, that means that they are printing LESS money then they should, not the opposite.

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

You need LESS coins. This is way too diverse. I’d suggest to consolidate most of your portfolio into either BTC and/or ETH For example: why have Wrapped BTC when you also have BTC, it makes no sense to hold both if you’re not actively trading them. Why is 11% in stablecoins? Are you staking? Consider consolidating all to one stablecoin with the highest APY (but has to be trustworthy) Sell BCH for BTC (my opinion btw)

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

LRC is up over 50% TTM. I used data from CMC. One year ago today LRC was worth almost 20 cents LESS than it is currently so it's TTM is negative is objectively incorrect.

Mentions:#LRC#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Ok.... First I've heard of it. Right off the bat, I see 30% of "mining output" goes to developers, investors, etc. This makes it a regulable security and gives it a 30% mining leak, where someone is stealing the miners' energy. I'm still trying to figure out HOW ON EARTH can it have 10,000+ TPS and not sacrifice security? Sounds to me like it's separating these blocks or "chainwebs" into things that miners aren't exactly competing against, making it FAR LESS secure. There's a reason that Bitcoin uses ONE small block & 10 minute average block times. Because decentralization is of upmost importance. In order for Kadena to reach such speeds, it MUST be less secure, less decentralized, or both. But I'd love for someone to prove me wrong...

Mentions:#FAR#LESS#ONE
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Unfortunately the maxim "people are idiots" rings true Everyone wants to think THEY are the special Ones (Unless your name is Mourinho then I have some bad news...) or are Buffet/Musk in waiting or something If it were as easy as all the youtube ads say, everyone would be a millionaire, but LESS THAN 0.1% of all people that have invested in crypto have made more than a million dollars from it, but influencers/bloggers/tiktokers make money from ads telling us that we can do it too, so we believe them (clicking on their ads and makeing them money) Best advice: DCA the coins you think are worth it/believe in, never put in more then you are prepared to loose, HODL and hope

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

The problem is that LEGAL GUN OWNERS KILL PEOPLE. If it was harder to obtain LEGALLY then LESS PEOPLE would die. This is NOT HARD to understand. If we had a VOLUNTARY gun buyback we could get millions of guns destroyed and get them out of circulation. The problem isn’t CRIMINALS - it’s that LEGAL GUN OWNERS go kill people.

r/BitcoinSee Comment

1) hiking capital gains is proven to yield LESS in taxes 2) CGT is a tiny portion of the tax revenue. The govt makes more than 50x the amount in income taxes 3) CGT is a tax on top of a tax on top of a tax (on top of a tax depending on circumstances)

Mentions:#LESS#CGT
r/CryptoMarketsSee Comment

that’s literally the point of the cliche: imagine some unforeseen disaster where it evaporates. will you be suicidal. If no: merry investing. If yes: invest LESS

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

You can't time the bottom. You may end up having to buy back at a massive loss with LESS ETH than before. It's safer to let it fall and buy more when you think it's a good time to do so. Also DON'T KEEP YOUR SHITS ON ANY EXCHANGE GET THE FUCK OUT OF THEM.

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Lmao my man’s is looking for old comments to inflate his ego??? I MADE A BAG LONGING 50x $1-$5 BRO I CANT GIVE TWO FUCKS LESS LMAO. Here’s my ego let’s battle it out HAHAH

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

>which were completely unrelated to the algorithmic stablecoin mechanism. And that can all be unwound on the CURRENT chain! The code can be rewritten and rolled out. >The OG community wants the fork because we want the dApps to have an opportunity to continue to grow. That can happen on the current chain, rewrite the code. The REAL problem in all this is what OG's REALLY want and are covering up is tgat the airdrop mechanism they are trying to use is deliberately designed to steal value from the new LUNA holders who OG's sold the TRILLIONS of LUNA to that OG's minted and dumped out into the market! OG's are trying to use a historical point (snapshot) to establish a higher weighting value to OG LUNA and then claim that the newly minted LUNA that OG's themselves minted and sold out into the market..... Have LESS weighted value in the airdrop. You all minted and sold those LUNA and at the time 1 LUNA = 1 LUNA.... Now retroactively, OG's want to claim that the LUNA they held prior is worth 1 LUNA and the newly minted LUNA they sold out into the market is only worth 0.05 LUNA.... THAT is theft by deception and fraud! If the airdrop was fair (1 LUNA = 1 LUNA) then I would 100% take what you say on face value as the reason this relaunch is happening..... But the airdrop IS NOT FAIR and new tokens will NOT be airdropped Pro Rata.....

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Housing crash makes housing LESS available to buyers. Banks dont lend in a crash. Cash rich landlords and corps will suck up every ounce of property.

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Somehow expecting this to hit the fan sooner or later. But if USD crashes (inflation to the moon by some debt reasons or fed not handling it properly...), the prices of crypto might actually go HIGHER (since usd is worth LESS). If USD stays the same (by some incredible magic, just small inflation somehow), then yeah, crypto will see levels of like when covid news hit and even lower. 2023 is my idea for startijg to get back into crypto.

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

I hate the obligatory "no one knows" answers. It can be applied to anything. People who are looking for advice don't need to be reminded that "anything can happen"...... "Should I go to college and get a degree or learn a trade and get a job out of high-school?" Answer : "no one knows! You could get hit by a bus tomorrow!" Its pretty safe to predict that bitcoin will continue to grow due to adoption. There are no guarantees (obviously) but there are definitely things in life that are LESS reliable than bitcoin.

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

I never said that didn’t happen what I’m saying is that again the PENTAGON IS NOT THE CIA AND THE PENTAGON DOES NOT HANDLE PLANS TO SECURE THE NATION ECONOMICALLY THAT POWER MORE OR LESS RESIDES WOTH THE CIA. ALSO DESPITE WHAT YOU THINK THE PENTAGON IS NAMELY THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH OF THE MILITARY IS NOT ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING WITH OUT CONGRESS APPROVAL. The lybian civil war which was most likely a cia op to stop the dinar was not done by the pentagon and the pentagon again had nothing to do with this

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

>In fact the original holders would be an immeasurably small drop in the ocean in such an airdrop. That's the fault of the mechanism that the project used and they made the choice to invest in. If you don't want your initial investment diluted through inflation, don't place it into a project who's stated mechanism IS to massively inflate the supply of 1 of its coins and sell off into the wider market in an attempt to peg your stablecoin. They literally signed up for this mechanism! Then when it goes bad, they want a spawn point and do over..... That's not how investing works! When you get a return on investment (APY) it's compensation for RISK that your taking, there is no free lunches! In this case it didn't work in their favour. You can't just endlessly mint new tokens and A) Expect it won't result in MASSIVE inflation that destroys the token price. B) Sell those tokens out into the wider market seeking new buyers so that it creates liquidity for your project.... and then turn around when it doesn't work out in your favour and claim that those new tokens somehow represent LESS then the old tokens! It's it harsh..... Fuck yes! But stop and think for a minute just what Terra and it's holders were doing to everyone else..... They decided it would be a great idea to use a crypto currency (BTC) as a backing asset to back another crypto currency (UST) and in the event that UST depegged, they would DUMP BTC into the market to try and regain the UST peg. They have used a HIGHLY CORRELATED asset (BTC) as backing.... So in the event of a market wide downturn, as UST depegged, the backing asset ALSO fell in value at the same time..... Now, imagine that Terra had another 2-3 trs under its belt, accumulating 300,000 BTC (it had 80,000 BTC when this happened). Now imagine this exact same thing happened and Terra dumped 300,000 BTC into the market to try to maintain UST peg! WTF does anyone think would happen to the price of BTC? It would shit the bed and drop like a rock! Everyone would panic and dump EVERYTHING crypto wide! It would be tge catalyst for the largest drop in cryptos history! Do Kwon is a fuckhead! What he was doing was creating a SYSTEMIC RISK for the entire crypto space and his backers did nothing to stop him or guide him to another option..... Seriously, what idiot thinks that having 2 highly correlated assets in any way works as a hedge....? They had a algorithmic stablecoin mechanism and it worked EXACTLY as it was stated to work. They minted and created TRILLIONS of new LUNA and sold them to new holders! They knew this was the mechanism, they invested knowing that! They can't then cry it's unfair when everything works exactly as it states on the box! If they didn't want inflationary risk..... why use the mechanism that they used and all bought into! 1 LUNA = 1 LUNA! The market must hold everyone accountable, no one gets a free ride after the minting didn't play out like they hoped, that was the RISK and why 20% APY was on the table. Higher the APY, HIGHER THE RISK! Your ALWAYS being compensated for the RISK you are accepting to take on! ALWAYS! Now, if the market doesn't hold the project accountable, that's a clear message to every scammer and criminal to run ponzies, dump trillions of tokens into the market and then they get a free pass and a fuckin spawn point? No way anyone was buying this as it was crashing if they knew the tokens you bought through this period somehow represented less then OG tokens! People bought into a crashing token on the CHANCE tgere was some big profits to be made, these people took a huge RISK! They also provided exit liquidity for OG's who were desperately dumping their LUNA as they minted from UST! 1 LUNA = 1 LUNA! They won't allow any voting rights to these newly minted LUNA.... They are already demonstrating that they consider new holders as disposable, to be used to provide them exit liquidity and then or tokens are somehow of less value in their ecosystem! But that's not how courts view it..... It's straight up fraud and theft! If they ram this through, there will be class actions! 1 LUNA = 1 LUNA! OG holders are angry towards new holders and conveniently forget that we were the people that were willing to buy their shitcoin in their time of need..... so they then want to treat us as "less then" when it's convenient for them. The ONLY people they should be angry at is Do Kwon and the project that used this mechanism! Be angry at the person who used a highly correlated asset to back stop another asset in the same asset class! How fuckin stupid can you be! The idea of a HEDGE is that it's a hedge AGAINST some risk.... Not at risk at the exact same time as the risk is hitting what it's supposed to be protecting! 1 LUNA = 1 LUNA!

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Being able to maintain no matter how much is pulled out makes it MORE likely they're recklessly printing tether whenever they want, not LESS likely

Mentions:#LESS
r/BitcoinSee Comment

Check out the [Bitcoin Rich List](https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html): Over 51% of all wallets have 0.001 BTC OR LESS. Only 2.04% of all wallets have more than 1 BTC. Only 0.37% of all wallets have more than 10 BTC. https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/rxz8ax/z/hrlqtwl

Mentions:#BTC#LESS
r/BitcoinSee Comment

On a per-transaction basis, BTC costs less (and cannot be blocked by governments or special interests). Bring BTC to the global banking scale, and it would consume far LESS energy than our current banking system. The energy concerns for BTC are from lumping the cost of mining with the cost of transaction, which are two separate things. Let's talk about mining. Mining is a one-time opportunity to participate in the formation of the network. It is incentivized to occur with the most energy efficient hardware in places where there is a lot of excess wasted power. Since there will be a fixed supply, BTC adoption as the defacto global currency does not mean that people will simply mine forever. You should probably do some reading and at least gain an elementary knowledge of BTC if you're going to write about it. At least skim the white paper. https://www.okx.com/academy/en/bitcoin-environmental-impact-facts-and-fictions

Mentions:#BTC#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

When did USDC ever have more than $50 million in net USD put into it in a single day? $100 million? $150 million? This currency supposedly added $39 billion in 9 months. That's $144 million PER DAY of NET USD added to USDC. I can't find a single day where it even cracked 50 million in USD inflow in Archive.org's snapshots. Often it was much LESS than $50 million. Many days it was like $5 million. I found days where it was $0 net. There's no source for this money.

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Mate. Over 90% of the 1% that kinda understands it doesn't know much about it, either 😂 The vast majority of people probably never will. How many people do you think understand how the current fiat system works? They will only understand it when it will be too late and their cash has already gone to zero. Will they work for Bitcoin after that and get payed in Bitcoin? Maybe, but by that point they are going to get payed a hell of a lot LESS bitcoin than they would've gained if they bought it beforehand.

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

I wish people would stop using tether. DAI and USDC are safer options. Hell just using tether LESS would help when it finally implodes.

r/BitcoinSee Comment

Imagine you have 10 cakes, and you cant make more. You sell each cake for 10 dollars. People buy the cake and, because you can’t make more they don’t eat it right away. After, lets say, a year some people that have these cakes took some bites out of them, this will keep happening as long as there is cake so the amount of cake keeps decreasing. This symbolises people forgetting their keys. No matter how many slices you cut these cakes into, the amount of cake does not change. There will always be AT MOST 10 whole cakes. With time this amount can only stay the same or go down, but because some people sometimes take bites out of them and eat them it is likely that the supply of cake will become smaller and smaller. You can have 100 little slices of cake instead of one big one but that doesn’t change the fact that it is the same amount of cake at the end of the day. The smaller you make the slice the less it will be worth because it is, obligatory, LESS CAKE

Mentions:#LESS#CAKE
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

hopium levels at \`100% with this guy!! to be fair as others have stated no one knows, but concidering that crypto seems to be following the stock market action and the stock market action is on the slow bleed rather than a huge downward shock like 2007/8 , if that trend continues id say the bottom for BTC is less than 25k! A LOT LESS. once official ressession is announced wheeeeeeeeeeeee thud.

Mentions:#BTC#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

It's not burned to my knowledge, just marked as a LESS on the line item. They mentioned clearing $2B in redemptions a few days ago but the coin supply hasn't changed

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

I put my profit from crypto into stocks for LESS volatility What a thought

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

>it’ll come through clearly demonstrating superior qualities and by actually being LESS complicated you’re describing bitcoin. wish more people saw it this way. no one wants complicated internet money. they *want* a “boring” coin with a network uptime of 99.98% since january 3, 2009

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

I agree with most of your points as well, but consider how many people don't understand the entire dynamics structure of economic policy yet still use USD everyday. Crypto adoption won't happen strictly from those wanting something different, it'll come through clearly demonstrating superior qualities and by actually being LESS complicated than the status quo. Many projects are unnecessarily complicated which will continue to serve as an entry barrier. Those who are intensely interested will always find a way to implement crypto, but it's the other 95% that will determine how much they get supported and drive inherent safety. We can't underestimate the importance of adoption.

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

I agree with most of your points as well, but consider how many people don't understand the entire dynamics structure of economic policy yet still use USD everyday. Crypto adoption won't happen strictly from those wanting something different, it'll come through clearly demonstrating superior qualities and by actually being LESS complicated than the status quo. Many projects are unnecessarily complicated which will continue to serve as an entry barrier. Those who are intensely interested will always find a way to implement crypto, but it's the other 95% that will determine how much they get supported and drive inherent safety.

Mentions:#LESS
r/BitcoinSee Comment

OK, but if I'd have bought bitcoin at the start of the inflation run we've had lately, I'd have a lot LESS dollars now. But if it was an inflation hedge, I should have MORE right?

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

I’m confused by this……wouldn’t a huge drop in the value of crypto mean they need even LESS reserved? Shouldn’t people be concerned about reserves when it hits ATH not ATL??

Mentions:#LESS#ATL
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

LESS NOW! time to buy!

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Wooow Binance pulled the plug, YOU CANT BUY UST FOR LESS THAN 0.7 HOLY SHIT. THEY WONT ALLOW IT

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Not enough pushback on the $3k tier 1 earn rewards. I feel like I haven’t seen enough people talking about this aspect of the recent CDC updates. Since the initial shock of the update, crypto.com has revised the card stake rewards as well as cash back rewards for cardholders. Thats nice and all but I honestly never really cared that much about those aspects of the card when I applied for it. The whole reason I wanted a card was that I could get 12% on USDC staking no matter how much I put down! When they decreased the rewards to 8% and capped it at 30k, I was upset but I understood because I knew those rates wouldn’t last forever. Now, LESS THAN A MONTH LATER, they cut it the cap for tier 1 rewards rate to 3k from 30k. This is just ludicrous and their platform I doesn’t even compete with other CeFi alternatives like Gemini, Celsius or Voyager anymore when it comes to staking rewards. What incentives me to keep locking up my money and loaning it to them? This is the only thing the company hasn’t addressed or changed since they announced their updates and we’re met with pushback from the community. We need to let them know that the 3k limit for their 1 earn rewards isn’t acceptable or they won’t even acknowledge it. They can revise any other changes they’ve made in the update but I will be leaving the platform if they don’t increase the cap for their 1 earn rewards. The only thing I’ll continue using CDC for is to buy native UST to send to anchor protocol.

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Explains what? That he is nuts? Yes, kinda, but I bet you weren't thinking that. He says paying the intrest on $500M senior debt which is $30M a year. Are we to think the intrest is somehow fixed? Then he goes on to say the company makes much more than that. Well, company just reported $500M losses. In my understanding - 500M is fucktons of LESS THAN 30M? His company is already valued less than the Bitcoin holdings of his company.

Mentions:#LESS
r/BitcoinSee Comment

Thank you for the reply. This assumes the USD maintains its stability/hegemony. Consider the many sovereign currencies that bitcoin is already LESS volatile than, such as Turkey, Cuba, Argentina, Ukraine, Nigeria, Lebanon, Iran, etcetera. Inflation, commodities, debt, and foreign demand are climbing the fiat ladder and currently seem to be just now reaching the JPY. The unit-of-account part of bitcoin will be solved in layers, which is why we have the Lightning Network, designed specifically for transacting, and it's growing exponentially. I've used this quite a few times in El Salvador and at the few places accepting it in US. Fast as Visa, but settles instantly, and for businesses it's cheaper because there are no 2%-5% transaction charges from processors. This will take time, and a recent newsletter by Morgan Stanley gave a warning to investors in payments/remittance companies that didn't have a plan to adapt to this network's growth and potential. Plenty of rumors of Apple integrating the LN, and at the Bitcoin Conference Strike announced some wild partnerships with major payment processors. Bitcoin L1 will always be used for large transactions and saving. L2 is the transactional layer. Bitcoin is in the long, difficult, and organic process of absorbing the world's trust (and thusly value), a step many projects think they can simply leapfrog. Bitcoin is still a store of value mostly, but when that value reaches a certain plateau, the confidence curve will flatten along with its volatility. But I think the LN's growth will probably surprise all of us. One of the major overlooked reasons for bitcoin falling off exchanges so rapidly is that people are spending it more than ever. Mortgages are just now starting to appear (very early still): https://www.barrons.com/amp/articles/bitcoin-backed-mortgages-are-coming-51650402540 A yield curve is also beginning to form around bitcoin, which should accelerate as it absorbs more value and centralized currencies surrounding it (including stablecoins) reach parity or eclipse its volatility, with their disadvantage being they're not biased to the the upside, because their L1 base layer is inflationary. My opinion is that bitcoin goes to zero or becomes the transparent and honest base layer everything gets built over. This will make it the reserve asset, reserve currency, and money we spend, save, and get paid in. This will take many more years. 🤷‍♂️

Mentions:#LESS#LN
r/BitcoinSee Comment

I find this answer to be incredibly naive. What do you know about past price manipulations of Bitcoin and of Coinbase’s Wash Trading of crypto? https://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/8369-21 https://www.singlelunch.com/2022/01/09/an-anatomy-of-bitcoin-price-manipulation/ Just because the actual blockchain is transparent does not prevent many options for skimming from and hiding funds. What about market manipulation? Excess charges? In fact since crypto is currently much LESS regulated then the stock market, many things that are an actual crime on Wall Street are still a grey area of legality in the crypto world. This encourages all kinds of financial schemes just like the ones in regular finance. For instance: think of the major Wells Fargo Scandal from years ago where they fraudulently opened accounts for regular banking clients: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wells_Fargo_account_fraud_scandal How would the transparent blockchain stop a third party/bank from doing this this to a crypto client? Fraud would just as likely happen off the blockchain as it happens off of physical money. Moreover I can’t imagine banks suddenly deciding to make their crypto accounts lower interest than fiat accounts- especially since the banks would need to hold the seed phrase and ensure against hacks etc.

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Yes. There are fees everywhere in crypto. On Crypto.com, the spreads are insane. BTC, for example, is $200 more on CDC than Robinhood right now. If you try to sell, they will give you at least $200 LESS than the spot price. This $500 swing in price will eat your gains pretty quickly. I bought most everything I have there off the platform and transferred in to stake. Hope this helps.

Mentions:#BTC#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

> Nothing I said required that to be the case, but cool random strawman It does if you think the difficulty in gaining control of PoS is the same as PoW (or PoST). > Chia isn’t PoW, this is a conversation about PoS vs. PoW, proof of storage is just simply completely off topic. I don’t particularly mind proof of storage and wouldn’t have posted anything complaining about it if it was a thread about that (though it’s still worse than PoS and therefore pointless, just much LESS worse, to the point I wouldn’t care much) I used it as example because it’s hardware-based like PoW and the example of global storage production limitations is an easy-to-understand example. All of the hard drive space produced each year isn’t enough. You literally can’t just purchase the hardware necessary instantly. The financial costs, time investment (decades, not years), and resource limitations prevent this. The same applies to hardware for ASICs.

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Once and for all THE SWASTIKA IS A BUDDHIST SYMBOL THE FACT THAT THE NAZIS USED IT DOESN'T MAKE IT LESS BUDDHIST

Mentions:#FACT#LESS
r/BitcoinSee Comment

Man, this post is filled with errors. Who do you think backs up fractional reserve banking? And these loans don’t create dollars in the economy either, as they have to be paid back! Where do the dollars come from which pay the loans back? Fail. As I said above, a dollar increasing in value would be an economic disaster causing asset devaluation or a consumer spending crisis. Next. Again, the US government is the only entity which can permanently create dollars. Nothing you’ve stated has disproved that. Awkward. Debt is not a permanent expansion of the monetary base - businesses and individuals have to earn or generate money to pay off these loans. Where do these new dollars come from? Yes, correct re Venezuela. However that has absolutely zero to do with what I stated - an economy HAS to print money to grow as new dollars must be created if the dollar value is consistent. This is pretty simple and you still haven’t disproved this. Yes, I’d like Venezuela you print money which devalues faster than the new dollars grow the economy, this causes mass devaluation and hyperinflation. But also look at the US in the late 90s/early 2000s - budget surplus leading to recession and economic collapse. Look at the UK 2010-2015. Austerity led to economic stagnation as the economy can’t grow when the government doesn’t spend. A currency’s purchasing power literally does directly reflect a country’s economy. An economy CANNOT grow under a fiat system if the number of dollars remains constant and the value remains constant. If the value of the dollars you save increases, this devalues assets and subsequently doesn’t grow the economy. And as you stated - the dollar increasing incentivises you to save money… And spend less, thus less income for businesses and, yup, LESS ECONOMIC GROWTH. Seeing the impossible circle your ideas can’t escape? Zimbabwe and Venezuela are irrelevant - they cannot print money to grow as their debts are in dollars and their currency is thus linked to the value of the dollar. They do not have a sovereign currency and thus are irrelevant to this discussion. You also further show a complete lack of understanding - when Venezuela’s currency increased in value in the 20th century this harmed their economy as it made exports prohibitably expensive on the global stage. You show an extremely poor knowledge of what you’re talking about and it’s getting pretty cringe. Good examples of Sovereign currencies are dollar, Stirling, the Euro and Yen. Japan were able to pay off half of their entire national debt overnight with no economic effects because sovereign currencies have this power. Again, referencing states whose debts are in dollars as an example is a fatal flaw and shows a pop culture level knowledge of the subject. Again, businesses don’t take out debts when there’s a recession. They take out debts which CAUSES the recession. Without new money coming from the government they’re forced to take out loans - you literally referenced this above re fractional reserve banking. Your entire argument has started to contradict itself now… “When your currency is appreciating in value… it means people won’t spend money on frivolous things”. For a start, this is BAD economically. You’re literally encouraging an economic system where people spend less money, where assets are devalued, and you’re suggesting this will create more growth and wealth? This is cringe level r/bitcoin takes now. But to address the point itself, I reference your own favourite topic - Venezuela. Look into the history and actually study the place rather than repeating Fox News talking points. When their currency is high they buy cell phones, TVs and even plastic surgery - because when money has no logical value beauty becomes currency. It’s a fascinating phenomenon but the fact you aren’t aware of it shows you’re completely out of your depth here. Next time don’t bring a knife to a gun fight. I can’t blame you though - this sub has become a bit of a pathetic echo chamber. Having BTC as a currency would be an economic disaster. Anyways - since it’s clear you don’t have anything productive to add more than repeating a weak rudimentary knowledge, and I don’t wanna punch down, you can enjoy my block list. I don’t want to read shit easily disprovable takes all day 👋

Mentions:#LESS#BTC
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Hur dur all electricity use = bad. Yea I'm sure in the future we are going to LESS energy not more, bc....ugh reasons. I would like to ask, you do realize that most 'green energy' is not even close to commercially viable YET. That for the past 25 years the issue isn't gov regulation or political will its the 20% premium on 'green energy' vs nuclear. So far, almost ZERO industries have choosen to PAY MORE - none can afford it (hint bc they are so inefficient in their energy consumption that even a slight increase eats into profits) Yet we have seen btc mining revitalized towns in places like Nigeria Falls? A place that has mounts of green energy (which is slightly more expensive) - why was not other industry moving up there? The answer is btc's use of energy IS efficient. No other industry in the world turns electricity into money more directly. Btc miners are the only ones willing to pay the green premium - they are literally the ones making the green revolution economically viable.

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

bro what... man.. what happened to the old days where an ad is just an ad... use ALGORAND - Great fast decentralized crypto !!!! why does it have to be ALGORAND - Electric saving, BLACK ONLY SCREEN = WE CARE ABOUT ENVIRONMENT = SUSTAINING RENEWABLE ENERGY. Darkness means SILENCE AND CALM!!! LESS CO2 EMISSIONS WOOOOO jesus christ

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Lose hope?! I’ve been collecting NFTs like crazy in the Loopring wallet app. The community is fucking sweet. Already have 6 free NFTS. Just look at my posts. WAGMI 💙 LITERALLY LESS THAN A CENT TO MINT! ETH here we come! MASS ADOPTION

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Lose hope?! I’ve been collecting NFTs like crazy in the Loopring wallet app. The community is fucking sweet. Already have 6 free NFTS. Just look at my posts. WAGMI 💙 LITERALLY LESS THAN A CENT TO MINT! ETH here we come! MASS ADOPTION

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

This question has no impact on our conversation, because this is not an issue for an individual. Anyone can be rich in 10 years, but not everyone can be rich in 10 years. You're advocating a tax system that would provide additional advantages to the already-wealthy. This inherently can't be the case for everyone, and so you'd be putting the people with more wealth and LESS productivity (actual labor, resulting in wage income) into a position where they assume absolutely none of the tax burden. It would be a regressive tax. Just because it might keep some extra money in your pocket and my pocket (since we made more from gains than from wages) doesn't mean that it's actually good overall.

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

that doesn't make sense, though, because you're talking about a tax structure that incentivizes passive income more than it does labor. It literally incentivizes being LESS productive, not more. I get that from your perspective, it's "more productive" in the sense that you're doing additional "work" (investment) to make capital gains on the side. But from society's perspective, you're setting up the structure so that people who are actually performing no labor or productive value are getting the most benefit. And back to the topic of the ultra wealthy - they would simply reap huge gains on passive income with 0 tax liability, while the laborers among us would be saddled with all of the tax burden to keep society functioning. No thanks.

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Oranges to Apples. There was (next to) zero institutional adoption or investment back then. Bitcoin has MSM and celebs hyping it to prop it up, yet these days there is some actual adoption and the investment rate is approx 22x larger in the crypto space with LESS btc dominance. False equivalence arguments wont win you anything mate

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

>launched worlds first crypto-backed payment card [INCORRECT](https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/191/035/135.png) It's only important to you so you can be pic related. It's not in the headline that they're "WORLDS FIRST CRYPTO-BACKED PAYMENT CARD WITH NO 7 DAYS CONSTRAINT LIMIT IN A LTV OF 20% OR LESS" now is it? No info on what the rates are above that, but I'd imagine they're the same.

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Post is by: HuskerNatChamps2020 and the url/text [ ](https://goo.gl/GP6ppk)is: /r/CryptoCurrency/comments/u3140l/how_does_one_get_their_defi_startup_attention/ It feels like a catch-22. I make a new DeFi project that I believe in, but nobody wants to join because there's so few users. There's so few users because it is a brand new DeFi project. So the catch 22 is how do I get people to join if they're scared of joining because nobody has joined? So what gives? How in the WORLD do deFi projects gain popularity if people are scared to join? It seems nearly impossible to even advertise a DeFi project since most subreddits have strict rules on non-established projects. not only that but it feels like the MORE I shill my project the LESS people will trust that it's legit, but the only way to prove it's legit is to have people use it! Im racking my brain for answers and im getting nothing. Do I need a huge advertising budget to get the word out? If anyone has launched a DeFi project please holler at me and let me know how you managed to convince people that it's not a scam and this is your lifes work. *I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/CryptoCurrency) if you have any questions or concerns.*

r/CryptoMarketsSee Comment

Very simple, all additions of Blockchain technology to games have brought more monetisation to games. Gamers don't want more monetisation in their games, they want LESS

Mentions:#LESS
r/BitcoinSee Comment

Yeah but that's only if people are choosing to host their own nodes. Since we're still in the early days of crypto and such a large percentage of crypto users (a demographic which will only become LESS tech-savy over time as the base grows) are still holding their coins on exchanges... this doesn't make me think that there will ever be a large percentage of people self-hosting a lightning node.

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

bro I'm a newby and I've lost like 40% because I FOMOed in like a fucking newb. However you ?surely? have noticed that it's only a matter of waiting because the signs of mass adobption are everywhere. From the UK govt saying it wants to be a crypto hub, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs relucting to letting their wealthy clients in because they demand it ... prominant venture capitalists, investors and other banks all eating their own words and flipping their critisism to bullishness. SAUDIS... It's called a dip man. It will end. Relax. And when it pumps again we will be glad to be involved. Have you even studied the graph of previous dips? All you have to do is literally look at the history relative to its time. "hmmm during that time they probably felt the same but then it 10x ed" etc. There has always been volatility, and now it's LESS than it used to be...although still quite a lot. Learn and fear less.

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

> Name calling: I mean talking down to people IE the grade school comment. I was reminding you of when you literally heard it in grade school... That's when they taught us this, well... elementary point. Non waste > cleaner waste. > Moving goal posts: I provided a source to back up a claim. The claim was not relevant. I didn't respond because there was no reason to. It could be 70%, 2%, or 100% renewable, and all the responses given would apply exactly the same, all of which support the ORIGINAL, not a new, point. So there is no need to delve into or argue about the content of your source one way or the other. Just doesn't matter if it's right or not. > Straw man: You say I cherry picked info. Yes I did, and it's not a strawman, because you did cherry pick. Focusing on stranded energy as the core of an argument, when it can only possible be a fraction of 1% of the energy needs of a mainstream bitcoin, is extreme cherry picking. But, as I said, **even if** one cherry picks like that, it STILL doesn't matter, because it would at best be neutral versus PoS. So even if it was a straw man (which it wasn't), it wouldn't matter. If you were not cherry picking, it'd just be you more accurately "some amount worse than neutral vs PoS" then, since it would be acknowledging some amount less emphasis on stranded energy, which would simply be even worse than neutral vs PoS. > equivalent to a Ben Shapiro YouTube video. I don't know what this even means. I am not sure I've ever seen a Ben Shapiro video, or years ago. > Sure Mining IS reactive hence why they are coming up with creative ideas to become more energy efficient as energy efficiency = profit. Sure, within their industry, miners will try to make more efficient ASICs, of course. But that doesn't somehow make renewable energy get developed faster. It doesn't even reduce energy usage among miners, because bitcoin and most other PoW coins simply has an algorithm that adjusts the difficulty up to **completely cancel that out environmentally** whenever ASICs do get more efficient globally. > You don’t know shit-fuck what stranded energy is. I know exactly what stranded energy is, I do not need your primer, but thank you. > That big gray box you see in all those flow charts is literally energy produced and wasted. And the vast majority of those gray boxes is **non-electrical** rejected energy, and thus not available to bitcoin. Using my country, Canada's more recent graph: 1800 units are rejected electrical, 6900 are rejected total, 13,000 if the full total = 14% rejected electrical energy. Bitcoin being mainstream would require roughly as much electricity as we use total right now (its energy usage scales roughly linearly to price which is itself directly slaved to adoption, and its adoption has been about the same % as its electric use for some time). So all of this stranded energy, if it were 100% captured (which is preposterous), you'd be about 1/7th of the way to what you need to run bitcoin as our main currency. In reality, you'd maybe be lucky to get like 1/20th of what you need. > [using new] waterfalls for hydroelectric Any time you build a hydroelectric dam ("waterfalls" aren't where you want to look by the way... but ok), and then just use it for bitcoin, that means you **COULD** have used it instead to offset some more of the 75% ish fossil fuel the world still relies on. But you didn't, you just threw it in the trash pointlessly. So you may as well just be using fossil fuels for that, because the difference of you using it for bitcoin vs useful things = that exact % less fossil fuel usage or not. > It’s really funny you care so much about decentralizing I didn't at any point say I care about decentralizing. I asked YOU why YOU care about decentralized coins if you don't think a centralized agent is a problem to worry about. > Pre-mine/ICO ICOs are not a problem. Why would you care about ICOs? As long as they're open and public and well known, this has no issue of centralizing nor unfairness even in distribution. The only problem is the extent to which founders take a large sum of coins themselves. However, this need not happen AT ALL in a PoS coin. it has nothing to do with the concept of PoS whatsoever. If some particular coin did it, then okay, great, that was a decision they made separately and unrelated to usage of PoS as a protocol. It remains irrelevant to discussion about PoW vs PoS. (Incidentally, ETH founders kept 12% which is very similar to what Satoshi has for himself, there is nearly no important difference between the two and no non-maxi extremist cares. But again, not relevant to PoS vs PoW anyway as protocols) > Then you can move on to how deflationary aspects of PoS PoS has no inflationary or deflationary aspects, no idea what you're talking about. I am talking about the protocol itself, again, not ETH or any particular coin, in saying that. > No current max supply Nothing fundamentally to do with PoS, they can have max supplies (if using burn of some sort) or not, either way. > nodes being ran off fucking AWS Quite obviously nothing to do with PoS as a protocol. > staking being done predominantly through Prysm Nothing to do with PoS as a protocol. > Not because of the fantasy reasons you are trying to convey. Which one was a fantasy? You didn't even OBJECT to either of the points I made originally as original claims... the centralizing OPEC one you merely said you thought they'd be nice and behave, not that you thought it wouldn't happen. And the pollution one, you have so far only even tried to argue that "bitcoin doesn't pollute QUITE AS MUCH as you think", which is not actually even a refuting of what I said which was that PoS pollutes LESS.

Mentions:#ETH#AWS#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

E.g., United States, Great Britain You’re still, again, confusing actual value and nominal prices. We are not talking about property values as compared to incomes, affordability etc. We’re literally only talking about inflation, and purely inflation. You are asking why would you invest in property in country X (experiencing deflation) instead of country Y (experiencing inflation). You say, in country X property values are going down and they’re going up in country Y. But you’re forgetting that the currency of country X is going up in value under deflation. Your inflated dollars from country Y cannot buy any more of country X property. If you go to a country (example) experiencing deflation, you will see that you made zero profits on your property - they will ask for more of your dollars for the same goods, quite simply. So you invested and made a nominal profit and you can buy nothing more than you could before - that is inflation. Your house didn’t “appreciate”, your unit of measurement (currency) shrank. That is what I’m trying so hard to tell you. Wages did not go up this year in the US. American citizens in 2022 earn more than in 2021, but they cannot buy more - they can buy LESS than one year ago. That is not “profit”.

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

tldr; Greenpeace has complained about the supposed energy wastefulness of Bitcoin. Bitcoin’s code can be updated to avoid all the “work” required by Proof of Work (PoW) by shifting to a “Proof of Stake” (PoS) approach which could use 99% LESS energy. "Proof of stake will quickly result in a ruling mafia of oligarchs grabbing control of the proof of stake and incessantly inventing new laws in order to reinforce and perpetuate their control," said Greenpeace. *This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*

Mentions:#LESS#DYOR
r/BitcoinSee Comment

tldr; Greenpeace USA has launched a coalition-driven campaign to push Bitcoin to change its code to use far less energy. Bitcoin’s “Proof of Work” (PoW) protocol was revolutionary in 2009, but it is now having unintended consequences for our climate and our future, the campaign says. Bitcoin's code can be updated to avoid all the “work” required by PoW by shifting to a ‘Proof of Stake’ approach which could use 99% LESS energy. *This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*

Mentions:#LESS#DYOR
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

>I literally just quoted you saying that people shouldn't worry about Ledger recording your IP address. You shouldn't. >Look at the post that this discussion under🙃 What's the point of this discussion if we're not talking about the importance of Ledger logging our IP. So are you worried about Ledger, or are you worried about attackers? >You read that as "hackers," but all I literally meant was that it's stupidly cheap and easy to log crypto users' IPs that, yes, there ARE people who do it for shits and giggles. If hackers REALLY wanted a list of IP addresses that belong to crypto users, they wouldn't need to steal it from Ledger. > >"LMAO. Do you think criminals obey the principle of reasonable doubt?" > >Your words not mine. Right, and? Nothing I said was contradictory. >Also the whole research was based upon the situation that it is performed by hackers who aim to collect IP addresses. It costs 1500 EUR for each deanonymisation attack, do you think it's cheap for shits and giggles? (Ref 8) No, it costs **LESS** than 1,500 euros to deanonymize **the whole Bitcoin network.** Fuck's sake, learn to read: [https://arxiv.org/pdf/1405.7418](https://arxiv.org/pdf/1405.7418)) * With one computer with "a few GB of storage" and "no more than 50 connections, the researchers could deanonymize **11% of all transactions** * With more computers and slight DOS of the Bitcoin network, they could deanonymize **60% of all transactions** * At a cost of less than 1,500 euros, they could deanonymize **the whole Bitcoin network** >You're just a straight out troll aren't you? Nope. You're just treating me like one because you don't like that my factual statements conflict with your fictional ones. >Do you even know how research works? LMAO, as if you do. >All the data would be fucking meaningless because each protocol doesn't work the same way. The fact that the transactions have to be broadcasted publicly is all that matters. >Just in terms of recording transactions, Sol fucking processes 65k transactions/second, Btc processes 5/second, use your brain. Solana processes 65k transactions per second because it is centralized. Guess what? That means it's even easier to monitor. Instead of having dozens of computers monitoring thousands of nodes, you have a few large computers monitoring a small number of nodes. >Yeah sure everyone is ignorant for caring about their online privacy, you're the "woke" one for not going the same "can never be too safe" way as everyone else of handling their assets. "Can never be too safe" is also called "irrational paranoia."

Mentions:#LESS#DOS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

> And then lending platforms that offer loans/savings accounts. Why would I want to get a loan from somewhere that charges me even HIGHER rates than banks do (in order to be able to pass on very high APYs to get anyone to use it), with LESS regulation? I wouldn't. Unless I'm a criminal or unless I'm part of a scheme to just rug pull all that money at some point and never actually pay out (which is just a criminal again). Which is not a good use case to list out. > Then with games you have splinterlands that uses NFTs for each card (think like Magic the Gathering) and you can buy/sell/trade/rent your cards with a click of the button. You could do that with a normal traditional database and javascript as of like 2005. > The game is also very addicting and the cards are great investments - they have gone up 10x since 2019. Also entirely possible with a normal database and no crypto. War Thunder for example allows you to trade and gain value on investments in certain vehicles without using any crypto. Just web code. > It will become a very positive hedge agaist inflation. Nope, because the reason why inflation goes up is due to money printing which is just a roundabout tax. The minute you remove that tax option from your government, **they will just charge you more direct taxes** to make up the difference. Go look at the income tax brackets in the 1960s just before the gold standard was dropped. They went up to like 90% income tax, and like 50% even for just normal well-off people. That is not a coincidence. So yes, technically it avoids inflation, but the money you would have lost to inflation will just be paid on April 15 instead, same difference to your long term wealth. > Many apps are being developed on it. Doing what that they couldn't already do? > I don't know the exact services Uh huh...

Mentions:#LESS
r/BitcoinSee Comment

I think you miss the point. 1 btc 5 years ago buys LESS than 1 btc today for obvious reasons. 1$ 5 years ago buys MORE than 1$ today. The argument of 1$ = 1$ makes sense in nominal terms, not in terms of purchasing power as you correctly stated. Also, the idea of fiat is you can inflate it at will so 1$ will never be equal to 1$ in the future. The argument 1 btc = 1 btc makes much more sense. A) its purchasing power will not decrease but only increase in the long term and B) it cannot be inflated at will.

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

I'm trying to find the source material but can't. I went to the Bankless Times website, but they don't link to anything, which makes me skeptical immediately. On top of this, the claim that Bitcoin is LESS green after the China ban doesn't have substantiating evidence either. While it's true that many Chinese miners did use hydro during wet power (which is about as green as it gets), China was also the biggest user of coal to power mining operations too, so I'd like to see their supporting evidence there - from the research I've seen, [Bitcoin mining has grown net greener without Chinese miners burning coal](https://www.livemint.com/market/cryptocurrency/use-of-green-energy-in-bitcoin-mining-jumped-to-56-in-june-quarter-report-11625212165534.html).

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

That article is LOADED with falsehoods. Clinical trial data is already maintained in immutable systems. Blockchains are, if anything, LESS secure for this purpose. Furthermore, all drug development is domt by industry players. Clinical trials are centralized for VERY good reason. A decentralized clinical trial opens up dozens of ethical and logistical issues that dont exist in the system we already have. You are being sold magic beans. There is no giant here.

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Look at the last 200 years of human history. The preponderance of evidence is that we are becoming MORE FREE, NOT LESS FREE.

Mentions:#FREE#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

> Are you not aware the government changes the basket of goods used to calculate inflation? Yes, and that's clearly the only possible reaosnable way to calculate inflation. Would you prefer to know how much the price of horseshoes, tallow candles, bolts of wool, and salt pork has gone up since last year, due to not having updated the items to what people actually buy since 1650 AD? Sounds pretty utterly useless to me. > Have you not seen your grocery bill go up way more then 8%? Yes and groceries are a small portion of my expenses, some others of which have gone up LESS than inflation and cancel it out. > We just have to disagree I mean yeah I guess, if you insist on just making up how you think the entire country's economy works off the top of your head, whereas I am using actual data, then I suppose we will have to disagree.

Mentions:#AD#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

When the capitol riots happened we had a real chance to fight for good change. Instead, what was it that made the American people storm the capitol? "MORE ORANGE MAN LESS SENILE MAN" Fucking pathetic.

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Albeit losing LESS money. If that's any consolation.

Mentions:#LESS
r/BitcoinSee Comment

Markets are inherently erratic and unpredictable. Something like stocks or commodities can have “some” predictability, as their underlying assets have real world, measurable factors (think an earnings reports, or increase in demand for lithium due to batteries). Bitcoin has all the unpredictable aspects of any free, unregulated market, PLUS the fact that it has no underlying measurable aspect to which you can gauge it’s value. I can’t think of a asset where people have LESS of an idea of what’s going on.

Mentions:#PLUS#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Post is by: Jxntb733 and the url/text [ ](https://goo.gl/GP6ppk)is: /r/CryptoCurrency/comments/tkat36/its_actually_not_fud_unless_it_comes_from_the_fud/ The price may be fluctuating in USD but if you look at it in EURO amount then it’s actually quick stable. The sell-off that happened earlier in the week happened across some of the biggest American crypto exchanges but not across South American crypto exchanges and even LESS across Pangaean exchanges! Small crypto investors say top exchanges facing problems on high transaction days is becoming a recurring problem for the international space station, now that Russia is no longer a country. You know what they always say on days like this - Valar Morghulis! *I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/CryptoCurrency) if you have any questions or concerns.*

Mentions:#GP#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Aye Seems I've earned more than some who invested 10x what I did... but the TIMING is whats important, obviously. I lost 2/3 of my initial investment on SHIB a month into it but LESS than a year later I was 8x. Now I'm sitting at 3x and haven't sold anything, ever. but I'm new to crypto which is ok but would have sold a portion to cover initial investment at 5x or higher when the September surge occurred,. I'm quickly learning timing is everything!

Mentions:#SHIB#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

I found using LESS exchanges and sticking to one makes taxes WAY easier

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

there is a possibility you lose MORE or win LESS. so it seems to be like this. let's assume we have the coin $CCC that costs 100$. Now, we have this scenarios: 1. you have 1 CCC and want to sell at 110$ you set the strike price at 110, on the first of the month. The first comes and 1 CCC = 150$. The thiny happens and sells your CCC at 110 !!! So you get back 110 for your 1 CCC and some bonus apy (converted in $). If it's below 110$, you get back your CCC and some profi APY paid in CCC. Any price movement between subscription and settle date is irrelevant for you, as it's locked. 2. you have 90 USD and want to buy CCC at 90$ you set the price at 90$ (so you would get 1 CCC) and wait. On your date, CCC = 50$. Your 90 USD will get you 1 CCC. Also some extra tiny bit from APY. If it's higher, you get back your USD and some small APY. So it seems nice, but you can win less in first scenario, but you can lose more in second scenario. I think i got it right :)

Mentions:#LESS#CCC
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

>Please explain the step by step process by which a PoS validator could "cook its books", with LESS than 51% stake (because at that point, it is possible, but also no worse than PoW, so doesn't count when comparing the two) An individual validator cannot, but multiple can conspire to validate bad blocks. Yes, it's still difficult to do this, but it's easier than in PoW where block production and validation are handled by completely different entities with different incentives (miners and node operators). >Has nothing to do with "centralization" (you didn't even attempt to explain what any of this had to do with centralization by the way... forgot the topic too?) It centralizes block production to a one group of entities with shared interests, which can lead to situations where validators may take action that's good for themselves vs. the chain.

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Please explain the step by step process by which a PoS validator could "cook its books", with LESS than 51% stake (because at that point, it is possible, but also no worse than PoW, so doesn't count when comparing the two) Spoiler: you can't explain that, because if you could, you would have just claimed your free billions of dollars already and wouldn't be here arguing with me. Meaning you're just fear mongering with hot air nothingburgers.

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

> I don’t like the distribution It's literally exactly what you just described as your ideal... > ERGO ... 95% public distribution So it had a premine...? Wat? Clearly LESS of what you said you wanted previously than dogecoin > asic resistant Huh? This is bad, though, according to you, if you think steep electrical and hardware costs are important for security like you said before. It makes 51% significantly easier for any very rich person who can just order a custom run of GPUs specifically for the task of 51% attacking this (if it became popular and important enough), easily outdoing retail miners. > in the UK staking is/might be a taxable event So what? Mining rewards are taxable (income) too in PoW.

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

The reasons we could never pay with stocks are: 1) very slow transactions 2) very expensive transactions 3) censorable, permissioned transactions (as with Fiat) 4) no interoperability, if I want Amazon and you have Tesla stocks for example. 5) taxable event Crypto solves/is solving all of these problems, including number 5 if you use privacy tools/coins. Crypto may be volatile today, but fiat is guaranteed to lose value over the long run (stablecoins too, by peg): losing about half of your savings each decade at current rates in EU/US. Why would you hold ANY fiat? It's a shit asset. Payments tools in crypto are getting better and better, and you can diversify risks with stocks, precious metals, real state, etc. The very point of crypto speculation is price stabilization!! If you buy low and sell high, you make money and stabilize the price. If you buy high and sell low, you lose money and destabilize the price. HODLing means you believe in appreciation over the long term, basically that crypto is here to stay and will become more and more useful in the foreseeable future. This is NOT incompatible with spending crypto. The more of a great asset you spend, the LESS of a shit asset (fiat) you NEED!

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Yup sound like him. He was on a role l. I guess he embelishes lol. I dont own allot of ADA LESS THAN

Mentions:#ADA#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Above 39k but can we boost higher?!?! LESS GO

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Can we put LESS money into political parties please!?

Mentions:#LESS
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Also incredibly stupid is your belief that reducing the amount of ground forces and equipment he has would