See More CryptosHome

PEOPLE

ConstitutionDAO

Show Trading View Graph

Mentions (24Hr)

2

0.00% Today

Reddit Posts

Something great during all the chaos

Amidst all the turmoil and fraud that has taken the spotlight in the crypto space, I will still tell my family at Thanksgiving dinner that I stand by what I told them a year ago.

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

CEO of RobinhoodApp just twitted Robinhood had the biggest crypto INFLOW ever. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Some TLDR news to keep you updated.

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Stay Away From Coinbase!

r/BitcoinSee Post

What if? CBDC's take over and capture majority of civilization

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

The Birth of Scam

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Reminder to think before preaching

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Crypto HODLers at all time high

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Several methods to get crypto with no money

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Don't be afraid to use metamask.

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

RARETY - Discover Rare Collection Of Art & NFT - Verified Company from Germany - Audited by German Lawyers - Launching Now on BSC

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

FOR THE LAST TIME PEOPLE: Ethereum Foundation Makes It Clear The Merge Will Not Improve Fees and Throughput

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Shit Token is now live on Ethereum Mainnet! Free shitcoins for all!

r/SatoshiStreetBetsSee Post

Remember Pfizer to Supply UNICEF up to 4 Million Treatment Courses of Novel COVID-19 Oral Treatment… $CDXS LOAD THE BOAT PEOPLE #Paxlovid

r/BitcoinSee Post

Have you made money from cryptocurrency before? BITCOIN HAS CHANGE SO MANY PEOPLE'S LIVING. If you are interested text me now

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

The Terror of Terra (Part 2)

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Remember ConstitutionDAO? $PEOPLE is getting listed on Globe Exchange!

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

/r/Buttcoin - 'Comedy gold' or Heartless Online Abuse?

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Stop advising people about prices !

r/BitcoinSee Post

STOP BUYING HERE. LET IT BOTTOM. I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST. WE THE PEOPLE ARE ONE - stop bashing others. If you know better explain why. We need to all work together and help educate eachother, the markets are tough enough as it is.

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

That's why taking profits during a bull run is important.

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

anyone else pissed off that you cant get ur money because ur 16?

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Doge Twin Coin Launched 1 Minutes | DogeTwin designed to distribute wealth to the people, by providing the highest Dogecoin (Doge) Rewards in many ways

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

We All United - $WAU. Presale Finished | KYC | Everyday AMA | Huge Potential| 100x Coin | Extremely Low Market Cap | Launch today on PancakeSwap

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

I was wrong it might be time to be bullish.

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Absurdity highlight of the week: ConstitutionDAO

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Tough Love REALITY CHECK - some of you need to uninstall the MALWARE from your brain and upgrade your mind OS

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

REALITY check - get ahead by uninstall the MALWARE in your brain!!

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

REALITY check - uninstall the MALWARE in your brain!

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

The Bottom is Near…

r/BitcoinSee Post

I’m buying 2 more racks of Bitcoin

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE! Keep your guard up. It seems like it's a scammers' market out there these days.

r/BitcoinSee Post

Whales

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

We must realize that we NEED to continually go through these chilling slow vibe phases; IT'S THE NAME OF THE GAME PEOPLE.

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

NOVO BATTLES | The People's Game | Stealth Launch! Don't miss FOMO | GAME is here to revolutionize | Get your seat now | Tax 6%

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

NOVO BATTLES | The People's Game | Stealth Launch! Don't miss Fomo | Team Doxxed | Game is here to revolutionize | Get your seat now | Huge potential

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

MoonWalkersToken

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Ok. So here’s MY opinion on NFTs

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Connected Token | Fair Launch In 15 Minutes | Hype Inevitable | BNB Rewards| Don't Miss The GEM

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Connected Token | Fair Launch In 15 Minutes | Hype Inevitable | BNB Rewards| Don't Miss The GEM

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Why is this sub so toxic?

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Accrue Coin | Fair Launch on Pinksale | Audit | KYC Coming | NFT Dividends

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Next big solana project

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Connected Token | Fair Launch In 15 Minutes | Hype Inevitable | BNB Rewards | Don't Miss The Gem! |

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Connected Token | Fair Launch In 15 Minutes | Hype Inevitable | BNB Rewards | Don't Miss The Gem

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

wegro - the future of defi in the complementary alternative medicine (cam) space | community-driven | decentralized investment | built on binance smart chain | launched dec, 16

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

MultiChain-Capital Investment Platform - Alpha3 Capital | #LowMarketCap | HUGE Potential 2000x | Experienced Team | Liquidity Locked 348Days | 50K MC

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Ukraine asks ICANN to delete all Russian domains AND in Web3 this won't be possible

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Crypto maybe will survive WW3 but I'm not sure under what conditions...

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

MCONTENT is The World’s First Content Marketplace that has adopted blockchain technology and fintech to fuel a Content Revolution!

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Accrue Coin | NFT GIVEAWAY!!| Never Before Seen Reflection System | NFT Dividends | DOXXED Team | Fair Launch!

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

WeGro Is Set To Become The Future Of Data in the Cannabis Supply Chain | Community-Driven | Decentralized Investment | Built on Binance Smart Chain | Launched Dec, 16

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Give me a project ... and I will do a 20 pages DYOR for you

r/CryptoCurrenciesSee Post

Robinhood is trying the same stunt they pulled with DOGE to block people from making profits

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

WeGro Is Set To Become The Future Of Data in the Cannabis Supply Chain | Community-Driven | Decentralized Investment | Built on Binance Smart Chain | Launched Dec, 16

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Hijacked Crypto Currency or Wallets Over Gross Medical Miscalculations?

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Democratic State Senators are introducing bills favorable to Crypto across the Country. This is the latest one from California trying to make Crypto legal tender:

r/BitcoinSee Post

Democratic State Senators are introducing bills favorable to Bitcoin across the Country. This is the latest one from California trying to make Bitcoin legal tender:

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Next Baby Doge Coin | ElonMoonShot | NFT Lineup | Debit Card Payments 16% Busd Rewards | Next 1000X Gem | Cmc incoming |Great looking chart |Low Cap | 1 Year Lp Locked |

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

ElonMoonShot Token | 15% BUSD Rewards Just For Holding | CG CMC incoming | LP Locked 1 Year | Great looking chart Still under 10k MC! Huge growth potential

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Next 1000X Gem | ElonMoonShot Coin | 15% BUSD Rewards for holders | Travlad and Messiah Calls incoming | LP Locked 1 Year | Great looking chart Still under 10k MC! Huge growth potential

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Nftxchanger(NFTX)| Freshly Made Token 15/02/2022 1 Hour old| 1000x GEM| Nft Market Opportunity | Verified Bscscan| Locked Lp |Tokenomics| NFt Charity

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Next 1000X Gem | ElonMoonShot Coin | 15% BUSD Rewards for holders | Travlad and Messiah Calls incoming | LP Locked 1 Year | Whitepaper Out | Great looking chart Still under 10k MC! Huge growth potential

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

ElonMoonShot Token | Next Elon Gem | 15% Busd Rewards to Holders | Crypto Debit Card | Anti Dump, Anti Bots | Low Mcap| 1 Year Locked Lp | Pre Cg & Cmc

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

ElonMoonShot Token | Next Elon Gem | 15% Busd Rewards to Holders | Crypto Debit Card | Anti Dump, Anti Bots | Low Mcap| 1 Year Locked Lp | Pre Cg & Cmc

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

ElonMoonShot Token | Next Elon Gem | 15% Busd Rewards to Holders | Crypto Debit Card | Anti Dump, Anti Bots | Low Mcap| 1 Year Locked Lp | Pre Cg & Cmc

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Secret Gem 1000x|ElonMoonShot Token | Just Launched | 15% Busd Rewards to Holders | Crypto Debit Card | Anti Dump, Anti Bots | Low Mcap| 1 Year Locked Lp | Cmc Incoming |

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

$ELONMS Coin - | 15% Busd Rewards to Holders |Live Nft Marketplace Platform | Anti Dump, Anti Bots | Low Mcap| 1 Year Locked Lp | Pre Cg & Cmc

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

- ElonMoonShot Coin - | Stealth Launch | 15% Busd Rewards to Holders |Live Nft Marketplace| Crypto Debit Card | Anti Dump, Anti Bots | Low Mcap| 1 Year Locked Lp | Pre Cg & Cmc

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Nftxchanger(NFTX)| Freshly Made Token 15/02/2022 1 Hour old| 1000x GEM| Nft Market Opportunity | Verified Bscscan| Locked Lp |Tokenomics| NFt Charity

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Nftxchanger(NFTX)| Freshly Made Token 15/02/2022 1 Hour old| 1000x GEM| Nft Market Opportunity | Verified Bscscan| Locked Lp |Tokenomics| NFt Charity

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Nftxchanger(NFTX)| Freshly Made Token 15/02/2022 1 Hour old| 1000x GEM| Nft Market Opportunity | Verified Bscscan| Locked Lp |Tokenomics| NFt Charity

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Nftxchanger(NFTX)| Freshly Made Token 15/02/2022 1 Hour old| 1000x GEM| Nft Market Opportunity | Verified Bscscan| Locked Lp |Tokenomics| NFt Charity

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Looking for a Cofounder

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

CONNECTED Token Presale | Hype inevitable | BNB rewards | Huge Marketing After Launch | Don't miss this gem | Get in Here Fast |

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

CONNECTED Token Presale |Hype inevitable | BNB rewards | Huge Marketing After Launch | Don't miss this gem |

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🚀Connected Token Presale🚀 Hype inevitable | Bnb rewards | Huge Marketing After Launch | Don't miss this gem

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Dips and crashes make everyone anxious. Don’t be fooled by the nonchalant posts you see here.

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Memecoins vs shitcoins, Whats the real difference?

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

We are heading to a DeFi decade next 10 years

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Neither governments, Ch*na nor El*n give damage to crypto as much as shitcoins do.

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

BEWARE! ConstitutionDAO has DISCONTINUED its FUNDS!!! (nfa)

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Grimace Coin | McDonalds And Elon Tweeted | Completely Audited | Liquidity Locked| Next 250X Memecoin

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

$Grimace | Polygon| Soon Bsc1:1 Airdrop 🟧

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Letter to my younger self

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

NFT help

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Probably, decentralization will be one most the important things for the humanity within a few years.

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

👑 Meta Land Yield $MLY Defi3.0 Just Launched! 👑

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Just another bro token 👊

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Just another regular Bullish chart! 👊

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🔅 I'm just a regular everyday normal guy 🔅

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

🤟BSC Token for Everyday Normal People 🤟| $NORMAL| STEALH Launched | Liquidity Locked | Ownership of the contract Renounced | 9% LP / 3% DEV/Marketing | Next Shitcoin Moonshot?

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

How are people not talking about QNT?

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

When prices are skyrocketing and majority of the crowd screams “HODL”. It is a sign to get out before the music stops.

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

Ahh shit, here we go again

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Connected Token IDO | START NOW | Hype inevitable | CNTD rewards | Huge Marketing After Launch | Don't miss this gem💎

r/CryptoCurrencySee Post

SCAM ALERT https://net.stic2021.com/

r/BitcoinSee Post

🚀$20 of BITCOIN to 5 PEOPLE 🚀 1) follow on Instagram @mindfulnas 2) subscribe on YouTube.com/mindfulnas 3) comment your Instagram handle on the youtube video: https://youtu.be/pR7W5FosLZ4

r/CryptoMoonShotsSee Post

Missed Cheems Inu?? Don't Miss Mini Cheems. Proven Team ! Hodl And Earn 6% Ceems On Every Transaction

Mentions

So what does any of that have to do with what I quoted? You can have your opinion about bitcoin but saying "OH YOU THINK PEOPLE LOSING MONEY MAKES THE PRICE INCREASE!!!" is a load of horse shit and you know it is, you just wanted to inject your opinion into a discussion where it was irrelevant. It's either gonna play out or it isn't, I'm baffled at people like you...do you think you're saving people from something?

Bitcoin atm is nothing more than a wash job. Wash wash wash... pfft absolutely pathetic in its current state... Nothing like it was meant to be from the very beginning. Traditional buy low sell high... I mean seriously. Talk about a hijacked project. The energy issues still to this day not even close to the original vision. The supposed reach of the project not even close, even with all this time... Bitcoin is nothing more than slightly smarter money. Same trappings as traditional money in the end, in its current state. Not to mention bitcoin at the current level is still alphaware barely beta much less release. This project was supposed to empower the entire world, ALL PEOPLE. It was to raise all of the poor from their current state to middle class the very least. This project was never intended to make a few worthless people rich... Who cares about hero worship in our modern age? Bitcoin was meant to absolutely crush the hamster wheel of work. That endless grind, barely any real quality free time, never enough money, month to month, if so much as one major electronic breaks absolute panic attack of how to replace it... And the list goes on for many who suffer these. I'd dare say Nakamoto is about to return and fork this entire project and rock the entire industry to its utter core. Simply because he can!

Mentions:#PEOPLE

We’re not talking about the law or platform rules here. You’re defending him outside of that because as far as I’ve seen on this thread literally no one has talked about banning his Twitter or going after him via law for making fun of dead people. We’re literally pointing out how much of an asshole he is. And how no amount of words can be said to him, to have him being able to defend himself by MAKING FUN OF DEAD PEOPLE. It would be like you defending a serial killer making fun of his or her victims… for some reason? If you’re seriously defending him you need to go see a clinician about psycho or socio pathing tendencies. I’m not joking. Something’s not ticking right with you.

Mentions:#FUN#PEOPLE

>The fund was announced last week to help mitigate the fallout stemming from FTX's collapse. It's expected to last for around six months and has already received over 150 applications. Binance has stressed that it's not an investment fund. Excuse me? Why would someone think it's an investment fund? THIS IS THE FUND TO BAILOUT PEOPLE IF SOMETHING LIKE FTX HAPPENS TO BINANCE. That means, all the others are donating to this fund, right? Why would it be an investment fund then?

"I don't understand crypto and don't want to" Dafuck are you doing complaining here about the exact same thing you are doing? PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND CRYPTO AND THEY DON'T WANT TO. Why it then surprises you when people put money in high apr shit? COZ THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND IT NOR WANT TO, they fucking just want money. Your kind of attitude is the real crypto problem, people with 0 fucks which doesn't even bother. And here we are.

and had his puppet donate OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY to the other side(s) as well.

Mentions:#PEOPLE#MONEY

This is my ted talk: NO MORE UGLY PEOPLE RUNNING IMPORTANT SHIT

Mentions:#PEOPLE#SHIT

>The network accepted the proposed change hence the hardfork. Which means the PEOPLE decided to override the CODE.

Mentions:#PEOPLE#CODE

What p!sses me off is he ONLY GOT IN THIS POSITION through connections to the elite and the regulators like Gary Gensler that they control. Meanwhile they will market this as a bitcoin failure for years. It's very probably that it was done on purpose. NEVER let Gary Gensler off the hook for this. NEVER! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this downfall started when they trotted out Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger to tell everyone how bitcoin wasn't a good investment and to get out. Sure, it's easy to do things like that when you're in on the game and the whole point is to crash the market. That's the kind of thing you do when you OWN banks and CREATE dollars. I SEETHINGLY HATE THESE PEOPLE. Buffet and Munger are nothing more than criminals with great marketing. I don't care how many commissioned books he has written about himself telling us he's some friendly grandpa...yeah. Same goes for all the rest I mentioned. If you can't see the connections I don't know what to tell you. Go take up basket weaving.

Mentions:#PEOPLE

The PEOPLE are actually watching the rich fight in real time. Real life. It's actually pretty cool.

Mentions:#PEOPLE

> Greed is the reason Trust does not work. They are the same problem. No they are not. Perfect trust is obviously not possible but some ecosystems have and maintain a much higher degree of trust than others and are relatively resilient to greed. For example, surgeons vs crypto bros. The scientific community vs bankers. The difference between the two is a culture that disincentivizes greed and incentivizes objectivity. You clearly aren’t thinking this through. > Of course it is. Trust is a facade of truth. Verification is actual truth. What nonsense. Again, WHO IS DOING THE VERIFICATION? You keep ignoring this. If you are implying that individual end users should be verifying their own transactions and you intend to run THE GLOBAL ECONOMY like this then you’re just an idiot, sorry. If you’re implying that some algorithm is doing it, then it has to be built and standardized by some entity that is ultimately vulnerable to greed. > Pretty big 'if', don't you think? "If you didn't have to verify, there would be no problem!" I don’t even know what the fuck you’re saying here. Trusted entities verify against fraud, but also others things like user errors and are able to reverse transactions in such cases. For many people, they are generally able to trust without verifying themselves. Like…this happens everyday for many people. So yeah, when the system works, it works. When there is regulation in place (I.e. mechanisms to curb greed) it works and is more efficient that way. So greed IS the problem. This isn’t the snarky gotcha you think it is. You don’t understand wtf you’re talking about. > This is complete wreck of a statement. Crypto is not hypercapitalist, and it pushes for separation of state and money. A separation of state and money…is like…the whole point of capitalism. So the state does not interfere with the capitalist class maximizing profits by pushing for regulation. You ever heard of “privatization” and “austerity”? Are you this clueless? A few paragraphs below you brag about BTC rising in price “faster than any asset on earth”…like lmao do you hear yourself? You don’t think it does that via capitalist mechanisms? The vast majority of people in the crypto ecosystem put capital in it with the hopes of extracting more then they put in. This ranges from people actually “investing” in crypto assets themselves to people like SBF running ponzis. No inherent problem with this until you start championing deregulation so that psychopaths can squeeze the vulnerable by any means necessary - again, like SBF. That’s not hypercapitalist to you? lol > These CENTRALIZED SCAMS are happening ONLY because people are TRUSTING third parties due to their GREED. WHY DID THE CENTRALIZED ENTITIES AND TRUSTED PARTIED ARISE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND WHY DID PEOPLE TRUST THEM? IT’S ALMOST LIKE THEY DID SO ORGANICALLY DUE TO MARKET FORCES COUPLED WITH LIMITED RESOURCES!! DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE POWER STRUCTURES OF HUMAN INTERACTIONS AND SOCIOECONOMICS? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YES I HAVE TO YELL HOW IS THIS NOT OBVIOUS. > Examples from this year? Let me guess, all centralized services running on trust models. I mean, yes probably? You didn’t refute anything I said. > We clearly have very different definitions of "crypto". Yes we do. You live in a bizarre fantasy land where what is actually happening with crypto in the real world on a large scale is “just people being dumb hErP derP just be your own bank”, as opposed to signs of questionable incentives within the ecosystem. Because “by god, Lord Satoshi said it will free people and topple the banks omg guyz” or some stupid fanfic nonsense like that. Stop larping and grow the fuck up. > Because it is still early in adoption, rising in price faster than any other asset on earth? There is no fantasy required, everything is working as expected. You say practically nobody uses it, yet you do realize it is being used. It’s been 15 FUCKING YEARS and it’s STILL early? I guess we’ll just keep waiting. Also I said nobody practically used it AS A CURRENCY. You know, like your lord and savior Satoshi intended to topple the banks…oops it ended up just speedrunning the rise of bank-like entities along with the history of financial regulation. OH GEE I WONDER WHY. > You mean you haven't heard of all the times I've been scammed out of my self custodied Bitcoin because it hasn't happened? Again are you implying we run a global economy with self-custodied currencies? That is monumentally stupid. >Watch us. Shut up you’re a fucking clown.

> Greed is the reason Trust does not work. They are the same problem. No they are not. Perfect trust is obviously not possible but some ecosystems have and maintain a much higher degree of trust than others and are relatively resilient to greed. For example, surgeons vs crypto bros. The scientific community vs bankers. The difference between the two is a culture that disincentivizes greed and incentivizes objectivity. You clearly aren’t thinking this through. > Of course it is. Trust is a facade of truth. Verification is actual truth. What nonsense. Again, WHO IS DOING THE VERIFICATION? You keep ignoring this. If you are implying that individual end users should be verifying their own transactions and you intend to run THE GLOBAL ECONOMY like this then you’re just an idiot, sorry. If you’re implying that some algorithm is doing it, then it has to be built and standardized by some entity that is ultimately vulnerable to greed. > Pretty big 'if', don't you think? "If you didn't have to verify, there would be no problem!" I don’t even know what the fuck you’re saying here. Trusted entities verify against fraud, but also others things like user errors and are able to reverse transactions in such cases. For many people, they are generally able to trust without verifying themselves. Like…this happens everyday for many people. So yeah, when the system works, it works. When there is regulation in place (I.e. mechanisms to curb greed) it works and is more efficient that way. So greed IS the problem. This isn’t the snarky gotcha you think it is. You don’t understand wtf you’re talking about. > This is complete wreck of a statement. Crypto is not hypercapitalist, and it pushes for separation of state and money. A separation of state and money…is like…the whole point of capitalism. So the state does not interfere with the capitalist class maximizing profits by pushing for regulation. You ever heard of “privatization” and “austerity”? Are you this clueless? A few paragraphs below you brag about BTC rising in price “faster than any asset on earth”…like lmao do you hear yourself? You don’t think it does that via capitalist mechanisms? The vast majority of people in the crypto ecosystem put capital in it with the hopes of extracting more then they put in. This ranges from people actually “investing” in crypto assets themselves to people like SBF running ponzis. No inherent problem with this until you start championing deregulation so that psychopaths can squeeze the vulnerable by any means necessary - again, like SBF. That’s not hypercapitalist to you? lol > These CENTRALIZED SCAMS are happening ONLY because people are TRUSTING third parties due to their GREED. WHY DID THE CENTRALIZED ENTITIES AND TRUSTED PARTIED ARISE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND WHY DID PEOPLE TRUST THEM? IT’S ALMOST LIKE THEY DID SO ORGANICALLY DUE TO MARKET FORCES COUPLED WITH LIMITED RESOURCES!! DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE POWER STRUCTURES OF HUMAN INTERACTIONS AND SOCIOECONOMICS? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YES I HAVE TO YELL HOW IS THIS NOT OBVIOUS. > Examples from this year? Let me guess, all centralized services running on trust models. I mean, yes probably? You didn’t refute anything I said. > We clearly have very different definitions of "crypto". Yes we do. You live in a bizarre fantasy land where what is actually happening with crypto in the real world on a large scale is “just people being dumb hErP derP just be your own bank”, as opposed to signs of questionable incentives within the ecosystem. Because “by god, Lord Satoshi said it will free people and topple the banks omg guyz” or some stupid fanfic nonsense like that. Stop larping and grow the fuck up. > Because it is still early in adoption, rising in price faster than any other asset on earth? There is no fantasy required, everything is working as expected. You say practically nobody uses it, yet you do realize it is being used. It’s been 15 FUCKING YEARS and it’s STILL early? I guess we’ll just keep waiting. Also I said nobody practically used it AS A CURRENCY. You know, like your lord and savior Satoshi intended to topple the banks…oops it ended up just speedrunning the rise of bank-like entities along with the history of financial regulation. OH GEE I WONDER WHY. > You mean you haven't heard of all the times I've been scammed out of my self custodied Bitcoin because it hasn't happened? Again are you implying we run a global economy with self-custodied currencies? That is monumentally stupid. > Watch us. Shut up you’re a fucking clown.

I understand, but it doesn’t “make the ecosystem corrupt”. There have been thousands more scams, frauds, rugpulls, madoffs done in US dollars than in crypto. Does that make the entire fiat system “corrupt” in the same sense as the author uses the word to describe the crypto ecosystem? You say ‘crypto can certainly have I’ll intentions from the start’ but I disagree, because crypto doesn’t have feelings. PEOPLE have I’ll intent, crypto should be bought from exchanges, then immediately self-custodied. You’re mincing terms

Mentions:#PEOPLE

Sdf ahh puh, this is bigger than politics. This is PEOPLE and MONEY we're talking about

Mentions:#PEOPLE#MONEY

> WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE. "Line Goes Up" is an infamous video about NFTs, cryptocurrency, etc. IMO the most interesting part was the mentality of crypto believers. The crypto space uses cult-like techniques and some people fall for them. Staying away from Robin Hood is an admission that exchanges can't be trusted. Most crypto believers don't seem to believe in "not your keys, not your coins" (because that's admitting a problem with cryptocurrency) so *of course* it's totally fine to trust Robin Hood.

Mentions:#PEOPLE#IMO

>WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE. What if it is just you believing in all that bullshit he is telling?

Mentions:#PEOPLE

> How is this up and running? consesus! We decided this is needed, they are the miners of society and we support it, with funds and people and so on. And I'm telling you the consensus of the PEOPLE is that they want a centralized system to help them out. Like the government, the definition of centralization. You don't seem to understand the whole point is that the vast majority people don't want the same thing that you want. > The fact that things are limited to what they are now is also a decision reached by? You guessed it, consensus. No, that's a limitation of the technology. Consensus isn't magically going to make an append-only ledger suddenly mutable, no more than a consensus is going to make a time machine possible. What the consensus of the PEOPLE is actually going to do, is to decide that your imaginary tool is worthless and stick with convenient tools provided by middle men. > As for the hacking and funds draining you can't have your cake and eat it too. You want your funds to be yours? then take care of them. Is this supposed to be an argument for why people would want to use your system? The vast majority of people have no interest in "fund being yours", they care about convenience in their lives. That's the whole fucking point. > This is no different than being robbed on the street at gunpoint. And if you ask an average person if they prefer being robbed on the street at gunpoint or the government adding more laws and officers and rules to prevent the robberies, what do you think their answer is gonna be? Like, what are you even arguing? That people are just going to accept crime and shrug about it? There's a fucking reason why crime and safety is a major topic in every election, and it's because people do care about it. And those same people aren't gonna to increase their chance of losing all their money just for some ephemeral notion of "ownership".

Mentions:#PEOPLE

Matt Damon is NOT JASON BOURNE PEOPLE .

Mentions:#PEOPLE

SOME PEOPLE DO.

Mentions:#PEOPLE

Okay. The logical conclusion to this argument is that until Bitcoin is the ONLY commodity/currency used in trading for goods and services, it will be contrasted and compared to and with Fiat currency. You lose at least twice here. You lose your Fiat buying BTC and you lose in BTC because it is continually falling in value to its previous consensus of what it WAS worth yesterday. All this is of course assuming that BTC never regains its footing. For example, your 1 BTC yesterday could have bought you meals for a year. Today's 1 BTC will get you meals for a week. You have lost significant and real value to whatever market forces are at play because PEOPLE no longer consider it as valuable as it once was. Your 1 BTC = 1 BTC is right, but it will not get you what it once could. ANYTHING that you use (stones, pebbles, USD cloth dollar bills) that doesn't buy what it could buy yesterday is taking a loss. This IS a loss in my book. And is how 99.999% of people see it.

Mentions:#BTC#PEOPLE

Not your keys, not your crypto. NEVER LEAVE YOUR CRYPTO ON EXCHANGES PEOPLE

Mentions:#PEOPLE

Grow a brain. Their business relies on people trading. There are **ACTUAL DIVISIONS** of crypto exchanges whose job it is to HELP PEOPLE TRADE because they make money on it. This is a fact, not a fantasy.

GO DEFI PEOPLE!! Learn how to use it and take financial power for your own!

Mentions:#DEFI#PEOPLE

And that’s how you stop bots AND PEOPLE from using your platform.

Mentions:#PEOPLE

"POWER TO THE PEOPLE" -Elon

Mentions:#POWER#PEOPLE

its 2 different crypto. $PEOPLE and $PWR

Mentions:#PEOPLE#PWR

How come only saying "buy" this coin can get you trouble but saying "don't" buy this coin is not. **THINK OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT GOT FINANCIALLY SCREWED OVER BY PEOPLE LIKE WARREN BUFFET, BILL GATES, JAIME DIMON THAT BASICALLY SAID DONT BUY BTC BACK WHEN BTC WAS MUCH LOWER. ALL THOSE PEOPLE HELD FIAT AND GOT REKT.**

Look like crab **TALK LIKE PEOPLE**

Mentions:#TALK#PEOPLE

2022 Midterm Elections: How Republican or Democratic WILL USE CRYPTO TO WIN OVER PEOPLE

I AND PEOPLE 10s OF THOUSANDS OF UPVOTES HAVE ALREADY PROVED YOU WRONG

Mentions:#PEOPLE

the best thing you can do is manually market order as soon as you see the dump incoming or straight up stay away from volatile events. If you want to bet on CPI or similar events you almost have to accept that the volatility makes it impossible to use stop loss orders or general security at all. Think about how that’s supposed to work if multiple people do that. If you go long at 1300$ and a stop loss at 1200$ and a TON OF PEOPLE do exactly the same - who do they sell to if nobody buys at 1200$? They can’t. So it goes to the next raider 1199,1198,1197…. Until they are filled.

Mentions:#TON#PEOPLE

I would define "better" as someone who doesn't use terms like "deception, lies and abuse of power" without specific examples. We know why you won't use specific examples, because there aren't any. Point out something he does that raises to the level of a crime. You're probably one of the people who have never lived in the "accredited investor" ecosystem either as an investor or someone working in it. **As much as I think the accredited investor rules are out dated, here's a simple fact.** Most, if not all, of quality accredited issuers do not want "non accredited" business because they're poor, dumb and ask too many questions. Non accredited investors are a waste of time and more trouble than they're worth in that world. Go buy a fucking ETF or a mutual fund. Do you think Carlyle or Neuberger Berman will offer their funds to small investors if the law changes? No. Because it isn't worth their fucking time. So the point is, regardless of accredited investor laws, the BEST INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN THE USA don't want non accredited investor money. Furthermore, many if not most accredited investments are ILLIQUID which doesn't work for most low level investors. Again, a convenient fact that people who don't know what the fuck they are talking about don't mention. TLDR : If accredited investor rules are eliminated tomorrow not much changes because the actual worthy issuers are over subscribed anyways FROM RICH PEOPLE. Minimums will still be out of reach.

Mentions:#PEOPLE

THAT’S LIFE THAT’S WHAT ALL THE PEOPLE SAY MAKIN MONEY ON SHITCOINS IN APRIL BANKRUPTCY IN MAY ![gif](giphy|26gsdH0R4FbUHM4De)

And the *PEOPLE* who run them are very much humans

Mentions:#PEOPLE
r/BitcoinSee Comment

Your entire argument was that the federal government prohibits private companies from discriminating against people due to race. It's true. You apparently think that means they also can't discriminate due to saying "when I wake up I'm going death con 3 On JEWISH PEOPLE," which is not true. I linked a list of protected classes so you won't make an ass out of yourself when talking about this with others.

Mentions:#PEOPLE

bitcoin is for the PEOPLE

Mentions:#PEOPLE
r/BitcoinSee Comment

Yeah, you can't even say "when I wake up I'm going death con 3 On JEWISH PEOPLE" without bothering people nowadays.

Mentions:#PEOPLE
r/BitcoinSee Comment

Bitcoin ain't just for the rich homie. POWER TO THE POOR PEOPLE!!!

r/BitcoinSee Comment

"I'm a bit sleepy tonight but when I wake up I'm going death con 3 ON JEWISH PEOPLE The funny thing is I actually can't be antisemitic because black people are actually Jew also You guys have toyed with me and tried to black ball anyone whoever who opposes your agenda"

Mentions:#PEOPLE
r/BitcoinSee Comment

You should buy some BTC whoever the hell your president is or is going to be... Back in 90´s we wouldn´t have so many people blowing their heads up after Collor (the "honest" guy like Bolsonaro) became president of Brazil and hijacked all citizens´ and companies bank reserves. Were you alive that era? If so, you should also remember that Lula was his opponent, and was pictured as the COMMUNIST BAD GUY WHO WOULD TAKE ALL PEOPLE´S MONEY... Funny, huh? Sounds familiar in 2022?

r/BitcoinSee Comment

Wow it's crazy right all you have to do these days to have your high profile business arrangements fall through is go on TV spouting the most played out anti-Semitic clichés, and then threaten JEWISH PEOPLE on Twitter, sheesh, you can't say anything these days, it's 1984 gone mad. Buddy, I wouldn't want anyone spouting that crap anywhere near my affairs. That shit is a risk to any business, small or large. A liability, in more ways than one. If you think this is about anything now than profitability, you are clearly quite far gone down the rabbit hole yourself.

Mentions:#PEOPLE
r/BitcoinSee Comment

Right. Some people want Medicare for All, some want lower income tax rates, and some want to “go death con 3 on JEWISH PEOPLE.”

Mentions:#PEOPLE
r/BitcoinSee Comment

“I'm a bit sleepy tonight but when I wake up I'm going death con 3 On JEWISH PEOPLE”

Mentions:#PEOPLE

It looks like that company is readying our comments: I'M ADVISING AS MUCH PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE FOR NOT USING THAT APP SINCE THE 40% OF THE EMPLOYEES WERE FIRED.

Mentions:#PEOPLE#APP

>except groups based on protected characteristics (e.g. race.... DOES NOT APPLY TO WHITE PEOPLE! F@CK THEM! https://twitter.com/matthewstoller/status/1578130142655905816

Mentions:#WHITE#PEOPLE

> WHY DO PEOPLE FALL FOR IT???? Greed, Gullible, Ignorance, etc

Mentions:#PEOPLE

It makes figuring out the lottery numbers look like figuring out the Rubik's cube. Good luck with that! I was able to figure out the Rubik's cube when I was younger, where that came from?? I still say, "I think I was picked up by Aliens when I was younger." I guess that settles that! *THE SAND PEOPLE.......UHHHHHH!*

Mentions:#SAND#PEOPLE

Exactly. Even if we saw fractional reserve banking in the private sector, it would more than likely lead to the failure of the bank(s) that partook in such activity. In a nation that practices Austrian economics, this type of bank would go bust and would NOT receive taxpayer funded bailouts like we see in every major collapse. More importantly, we would see a nation of informed citizens making safe choices about who they bank with, and how open their books are to the public to ensure the safety of their deposits. Nobody gives a shit about what bank their money is in today they just want the most services for the lowest monthly fee - nobody questions their portfolios or insurance because they are ALL insured by WE THE PEOPLE. The banks are only 'too big to fail' because we have allowed it to be this way, to our very detriment.

Mentions:#PEOPLE

PSA: PEOPLE CAN SNAPSHOT YOUR NFTs WITHOUT ASKING YOU FIRST ​ please amplify for exposure. I need a direct line to opensea to report this zeroday

Mentions:#PEOPLE

I “donated” to Constitution Dao. Threw in $100, dao failed, kept my PEOPLE for the memories. Randomly checked my wallet one day and noticed I had about $2.5k. Spent something stupid like $500 getting it sold, back into the exchange, and offloaded. Overall can’t complain but fuuuuuuck gas

Mentions:#PEOPLE

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK. None of them want to help you, they want to help themselves. Also mandatory fuck BitchBoy.

Mentions:#PEOPLE#BACK

You have proven by your own argument that religion is not the problem. Yes it makes us vulnerable that's why it is the best way for manipulative and cunning people to manoeuvre us around like a puppet. The PEOPLE are the problem. if you let what others are, define who you want to be, then you are still getting manipulated by others. Exploring religion with an open mind and sincerely asking for guidance by saying the atheist prayer, is the best way forward. Besides religion is not going anywhere, but we will disappear one day and one ought to wonder where to

Mentions:#PEOPLE

So much money sitting on the sidelines WANTING to flood into Bitcoin and other Alts! JUST WAIT PEOPLE!!!

Mentions:#WAIT#PEOPLE
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

>what we want a governance structure that is truly democratic by ensuring decentralization in every aspect of its being. In other words, we don't necessarily want there to be no governance structure at all (a belief followed by objectivists in the style of Ayn Rand); we want a structure that, unlike America, is actually "of the people, by the people, and for the people", and we use decentralization as a means to that end. The US doesn't follow those principles itself anymore This is what got me excited about crypto. As a bleeding heart liberal! I wouldn't ascribe to materially-egalitarian socialism, for reasons you already stated, but some kind of democracy that truly brings power to the PEOPLE, not corporations, banks, religions, or any small group of rich people. Crypto seems like a logical next evolution of currencies, and the potential is there to actually improve people's lives if we can keep it decentralized and out of the control of the rich AND the Government. I'm FOR regulation, and yes crypto needs some to protect people from themselves if we ever want mass adoption(people are stupid). As long as they don't overdo it and keep it decentralized and controlled by no one entity including the Government. As for Buttcoiners? I dunno, those people are close-minded, in their echo chamber of "I don't understand this thing and people I don't like are for it so I'm against it!" Same people who are like "NFTs are the devil" are also like "Ooh Reddit gave me a free avatar, AND I could sell it? Wow that's cool!"

Mentions:#PEOPLE
r/BitcoinSee Comment

Right ?! So essentially OP saying if all they had to do was open a FREE wallet to receive FREE currency from strangers anywhere in the world, who support their cause, and want to help, they wouldn't also do this themselves ? And their excuse sounds like because they would only receive 100% of the donation, they don't think it's beneficial to have it /s 🙄Remember your not having to pay NO extra feeS whatsoever !! Freeee to just sit there and collect money. Who cares if it's only 0.01% of people donating with crypto?? Would you rather have 100% of everything or 0% of nothing because you would rather cancel the ability to donate using crypto which is still free whether you have it or not, but have nooooo problem PAYING Mastercard and visa to use their services and get a percentage taken off of every donation because well -you gotta pay your dues 🤣🤣. PEOPLE ARE STRANGE.

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

I think it makes more sense to go after rich PEOPLE and companies. CEXs mostly hold other people’s $$…

Mentions:#PEOPLE
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

So, it's possible to sell your NFT avatar? AND PEOPLE BUY THIS SHIT?

Mentions:#PEOPLE#SHIT
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

I’m down so much I have to. LET ME HEAR IT FOR THE APRIL 2021 PEOPLE!! ![gif](giphy|xT0xeCNfoIpUufjMOc|downsized)

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Dear lord this post is regarded. If you could invest in a rental apartment by buying shares of it on a brokerage guess what? You’ve just described a REIT which is a security and billions of dollars of REITs are traded every day and REGULATED BY THE SEC. The fuck is up with this sub? Obviously if you go and buy your own personal home and rent it out you’ve just started a small business because you’re not depending on the work of OTHER PEOPLE for your profits, you’re the one doing the renovating and finding a tenant and fixing the toilet. The whole thing that makes it a security is that other people are doing the work of actually building the business and you’re benefitting by just buying that asset.

Mentions:#PEOPLE
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

WHY DO PEOPLE TRUST USDT There are so many better options… why would anyone go with the least trusted stable coin

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

I mean they can "claim" to have juristicion, however they will never ever actually have it untill they seize a seizable portion of the eth that's staking. This is the end game of crypto people. They will have to participate to have any controll over it. And that has always been the freaking point. But they can't be the only ones that want controll. So the fight for controll will have to be fought with wallets. I'd say: Keep your ETH, the gouvernment is comming for it and will try to buy you out. Make them bleed and beg, make them bow, WE ARE THE PEOPLE, WE HAVE THE POWER.

r/BitcoinSee Comment

I disagree mainly about definitions... Money is tech plus the dominant network of PEOPLE. BITCOIN has perfect monerary technical properties, but the network of people is too small at this stage to consider that it has fully monetised.

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

No matter which side of the argument you're on, crypto could allow the PEOPLE the power to come out on top. I'm sure most people don't want to be in a war, and hate that politics is ruining their country, their lives, and their families. Crypto at least gives the chance to maintain something of value should their country come crashing down.

Mentions:#PEOPLE
r/BitcoinSee Comment

God, I wish people wouldn't paint targets on their own backs. Myself and others have posted endlessly about how dumb this is. Now, go change everything about your keys and your social media and hope no particular hacker takes an interest in your child's inheritance. SERIOUSLY, PEOPLE, SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HOW MUCH OF ANYTHING YOU HAVE. YOU ENDANGER YOURSELF. Or, in this case, your child.

Mentions:#PEOPLE
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

This is a massive buy signal. WE’VE HIT THE BOTTOM PEOPLE, THIS POST CONFIRMED IT!!

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

agree to disagree. the conversational path this is headed is one where you exclaim that liberal voters are okay with locking themselves up for the good of the state and that they're all mindless sheep while you and your coolboi friends are the real champions of freedom. so i'll just cut you off and say you and i see the world very differently - but at least we can both agree that it would be best if bitcoin use could scale up so that it underlied a majority of major financial transactions, thus making it useful to ALL PEOPLE (bitcoin is the people's currency after all) and also making you and i a little bit wealthier than we currently are.

Mentions:#PEOPLE
r/BitcoinSee Comment

I already stated my point. > But that doesn't mean it isn't impactful. Most miners don't want to break the law for their business. Mining would be dramatically reduced in scope in the US and would force mining to other jurisdictions. You don't think legislation banning Bitcoin has a chilling effect on the Bitcoin economy in the US? And are you not aware that the majority of Bitcoin mining takes place in the US (over 35%)? Are you honestly, seriously contending that this doesn't matter *at all*? I've already conceded that the PROTOCOL doesn't care, but that doesn't mean that PEOPLE don't care. Do you see the difference? Just because one aspect of the network isn't materially affected doesn't mean this will have no effect. It's potentially detrimental to a ton of people's livelihood and for Bitcoin adoption in general for no good reason.

Mentions:#PEOPLE
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Why do people keep calling it an airdrop? ****ETHW IS NOT AN AIRDROP PEOPLE**** 🤦

Mentions:#ETHW#PEOPLE
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

It's better when people trust it. There are many better more efficient networks than bitcoin. If it matter so much how many tps were possible then why is bitcoin still king? Because........wait for it......PEOPLE TRUST THE NETWORK.

Mentions:#PEOPLE#TRUST
r/BitcoinSee Comment

>China is still the second largest Bitcoin mining country China is not mining bitcoin. Some PEOPLE in china are.

Mentions:#PEOPLE
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Yes, if we stopped all the crypto mining in California, the state would magically no longer need the rolling blackouts anymore. Curse is broken. CURSE IS BROKEN, PEOPLE! Oh wait, no. Turns out 60% of BTC is mined with renewable energy and the rest makes up a tiny fraction of energy usage. But please continue the fat cat traditional finance banker fueled campaign against crypto.

Mentions:#PEOPLE#BTC
r/BitcoinSee Comment

The MOST VALUABLE asset that the very wealthy rich invest in or store their money into is PEOPLE. Corporation, Cash, Properties, and even Bitcoin are useless without the PEOPLE. This is why many failed, because they are blinded! If you tried to destroyed the PEOPLE, you later find out that you were destroying yourself! It was YOU all along. LOL

Mentions:#PEOPLE
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

CAN YOU PEOPLE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT ERGO? I'VE BEEN WATCHING THIS COIN FOR 2 YEARS, GO FIND YOUR OWN GEM. (pls, go away)

r/BitcoinSee Comment

Here come the haters. They would rather let the US government ban Bitcoin than even for once praise someone(that they hate their politics) for owning Bitcoin. THE \*clap\* MORE \*clap\* PEOPLE \*clap\* THAT \*clap\* OWN \*clap\* BITCOIN \*clap\* THE \*clap\* BETTER ​ Get over yourselves.

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Can we get a country that tries to be anti cryptocurrency One that doesn’t attract gen z cryptobro idiots and instead uses resources to ACTUALLY SERVE BETTER FOR ITS FUCKING PEOPLE

r/BitcoinSee Comment

Again, DO NOT BROADCAST HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE. STOP TELLING PEOPLE YOU HAVE A LOT OF MONEY AND YOU ARE GOING TO BUY CRYPTO!. It's like EVERY DAMN DAY I'm cautioning people from doing this. IT MAKES YOU A TARGET! <sigh>

r/BitcoinSee Comment

Just had a full sub laugh at me because i said that 40% of all dollars were printed in the last 4 years. Then they proceeded to ask me "what is the petro dollar"... We're fucked, boys. The average citizen is an idiot. To boot, the lady ask me "well if the dollar becomes weak, then why cant we use the euro?" LMAO... YOU CANT FUCKING HELP THESE PEOPLE.

Mentions:#HELP#PEOPLE
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

This! They'll just say "THERE ARE SOOOO MANY POOER PEOPLE, WE HAVE NO ENERGY TO SPARE UNTIL EVERYONE IS OKAY" Works every time.

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Keep in mind that six months ago Voyager would have made this list. Use exchanges to buy coins then move em to your own wallet. WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO GRASP? Every exchange is safe, until it's not, and guess what, you won't be the first to know it. You'll get the email saying withdrawal is suspended and we are super sorry. Voyager literally sent interest payments/rewards on the same day they said accounts were frozen .....and they were considered "reputable and safe."

r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Note that he don't wish people had warned him... He wish SEVERAL THOUSAND MORE PEOPLE had warned him. &#x200B; Looks like someone warned him so he got what he deserve.

Mentions:#PEOPLE
r/CryptoCurrencySee Comment

Lol it drops 2% and they start acting like they won the lottery. Imagine being happy about OTHER PEOPLE losing money.

Mentions:#PEOPLE
r/BitcoinSee Comment

Yeah it's true But you know what is equally disturbing as inflation is the fact that PEOPLE GO TO TIK TOK FOR FINANCIAL ADVICE STOP.

r/BitcoinSee Comment

It's easy to blame other people for your reckless decisions, but ultimately you are responsible for your own actions. The fact is you made a series of incredibly stupid choices, got burned, are now trying to blame other people for those choices, AND STILL ASKING FOR ADVICE FROM THE VERY PEOPLE YOU'RE BLAMING IN HOPES THEY WILL VALIDATE YET ANOTHER INCREDIBLY STUPID CHOICE. Honestly, the best thing you can probab